Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I dropped about 400$ on the F&F. Based in Denmark. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
They better be good quality haha

Last edited:
Over slept and missed out but that's 250 saved. Got my blue pair in today and I kinda Rhee not getting the other pair. The quality is nice. I wish they sat longer for me to copy. Oh well.

Wore mine all day
Leather liner is probably the most comfortable one of any shoe I own
I have determined we would be friends IRL because we both like Wes Anderson.  I have a Life Aquatic piece in my house you would like.  

These will be in my rotation heavily
Yours fit TTS (your normal TTS sizing) or are they .5 big? Keep getting conflicting sizing info 
ohwell.gif

well i always buy my tts 10 and these are a 10. they fit like a 998. tried these on and they're the same as my CNS. tried on my rose 997 size 10 and they feel a bit tighter. but i fit both great. i think you could go your tts and they'll be okay. i get a 10 in everything though. they probably fit like a 998 cause they're using the same sole. .5 bigger than a 997 but they with socks i could wear a 10.5 . that's my opinion on the sizing.

well i always buy my tts 10 and these are a 10. they fit like a 998. tried these on and they're the same as my CNS. tried on my rose 997 size 10 and they feel a bit tighter. but i fit both great. i think you could go your tts and they'll be okay. i get a 10 in everything though. they probably fit like a 998 cause they're using the same sole. .5 bigger than a 997 but they with socks i could wear a 10.5 . that's my opinion on the sizing.
I second this recommendation. 

Cool. Thanks. I guess when I try them on when they get here, I'll know for sure. Kith's sizing was a bit confusing when they provided a description on their site.

Thank you Kith and RF!

Rep this man. Ur fit is so fresh I legit angry lol. Sold off the kicks years ago with no Ragrets.

Now I see this fit. RAGRETSSSSSSSSS

Thanks for the kind words

Guess ill post more fits whenever I put on some RFs

Anybody down for some kith treats tomorrow?

Gotta head to the shop to pick up some kicks

Back
Top Bottom