Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Cant wait til they finally pop open this Miami Shop... The Cyclades today were a must today... Missed out on the Archipelagos, They looking Fresh on feet

Usually I somehow avoid paying taxes from kith, but I think they changed the delivery method. Which results in me getting charged 130$ import fees...
They just arrived today tho, so fast shipping. And the quality and execution is def A+
Best quality RF's I've copped in a while

Usually I somehow avoid paying taxes from kith, but I think they changed the delivery method. Which results in me getting charged 130$ import fees...
They just arrived today tho, so fast shipping. And the quality and execution is def A+
Best quality RF's I've copped in a while
I think they declare full value now, they use to put like $20 or something and it flew under the radar.  Shame.

Cyclades release totally slipped my mind and missed out. If anyone has an 11.5 and has a change of mind and wants to let it go LMK
A guy on another board said he bought an 11.5 and may not end up wanting them. I'll link him to here.

Last edited:
213g2hj.jpg

Just picked up from the store today ,Kith Manhattan still have sizes in stock.

Orange toes are beautiful in person. Was almost tempted to cop.

But $350 + NYC on some adidas made me pass smh

Back
Top Bottom