Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

sample nike x rf uptempo 97s on his ig story. was hoping for maybe an air max collab or maybe a lifestyle take on a current nike running performance model. can't get with the bulky mid-90s bball shoes. oh well, if they release, i'm gonna pass.

sample nike x rf uptempo 97s on his ig story. was hoping for maybe an air max collab or maybe a lifestyle take on a current nike running performance model. can't get with the bulky mid-90s bball shoes. oh well, if they release, i'm gonna pass.
Not a collab its just something nike made for him

$40k?

Say goodbye to a shoe habit. Your rent in say the Bronx will be $1500 for a decent spot, so rent and utilities alone will be half your yearly income. Its def doable, just a lot of sacrifices and saving. Food will be atleast $10 a meal in the city, montly metro is $115 or something also. Forget a car, it will be a pain finding parking and moving it due to alternate side parking rules. Drinks and nightlife can get pricey but thats very manageable. You will be able to enjoy the city but be prepared to penny pinch every now and then.

Last edited:
$40k is $30k after taxes. That's $2500 take home a month. Rent + utilities will be $2k. Don't get me wrong, you can do it, but no way in hell would I do it. No point in living there if I can't enjoy it.

Someone trying to decide if hopping on kithset payroll is worth it

Working at Kith in NYC would be cool until you realize you can't buy anything you're selling bc you're making $40k a year.

Anyone going to kith today? If so can you let me know if they have the hypebeast magazine, the one with the kaws art work on the cover

Matt Parker only made 35k ? :\
Maybe that's why he left?
laugh.gif
 I'm sure he made more than regular sales associates since he was managerial staff/corporate. But I know for a fact that the people on the sales floor are on an hourly wage + commission.

Back
Top Bottom