Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

10 years of history.

You'll find your pairs right where it all began.

So 2 gel mai and 2 3.1 this month and then the ST and Mossad later in the year? I have no desire for the gel mai or the 3.1 so I guess I can chill for a bit.

i was going to actually take off for "legends day" just to try and cop but after just reading that entire post rf put up think i will pass if only gonna be mai and 3.1's

you aint loyal
haha call it what you want. I view it as I'm not sheep. Not saying anyone here is. Some things he makes I like a lot, I just don't like the Gel Mai silhouette. The 3.1 is alright. No designer is going to make something I like all the time. I hope all that do like them can score though.

As soon as I say that, watch RF give a pre buyfor ST or Mossads to anyone that buys the Gel Mai or 3.1. Man I'll be salty but it is what it is.

As soon as I say that, watch RF give a pre buyfor ST or Mossads to anyone that buys the Gel Mai or 3.1. Man I'll be salty but it is what it is.

Got me thinking when I read the Gel Mai will be in a Salmon Toe and Militia themed colorway. I hope not though cause I will not be copping the Gel Mais or 3.1s.

Back
Top Bottom