Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I can't even get excited for this drop if its on that Frenzy app. That thing is a crap shoot.
should just drop them on the ronnie fieg site instead of kith 
nerd.gif
  catch everyone off guard

Last edited:
Pay homage to legends

Paid for homage get legends
that is exactly what went thru my head. show your loyal by buying the homage and get loyalty showed by getting a "unicorn". 

either way i'm screwed. team manual for the L and struck out on the homages badly. 

He's got something set up to side step bots I'm sure, I just hope it's a shopify process still. Want to at least feel like I had a chance to begin with.
Shopify is defiantly the smoothest way to go. I just hope that they add the question like for the super greens to make it so bots can't auto checkout. Pissed me off that they didn't attempt anything to deter bots from the homage release, worse kith release Imo 

that is exactly what went thru my head. show your loyal by buying the homage and get loyalty showed by getting a "unicorn". 

either way i'm screwed. team manual for the L and struck out on the homages badly. 
That's BS tho. How many people tried to get Homage but struck out? A bunch I bet including me

I didn't even attempt for the Homages because I wasn't into them at all but I think it would be pretty cool if somewhere hidden in the packaging was a voucher to purchase either ST or Militia... I don't doubt his creativity but seems like a reach being that they will be released nearly a year apart...

I thought he was just looking back at the homage packaging and alluding that the new pairs are gonna have the same special stuff. Which is awful bc that box was huuuuuuuge lol

I thought he was just looking back at the homage packaging and alluding that the new pairs are gonna have the same special stuff. Which is awful bc that box was huuuuuuuge lol

That's what I got out of it as well.. collector's packaging on 11/22

Back
Top Bottom