Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

that doesn't seem safe
thats the whole point of authentication. They do check for conditions too.  They are not gonna send you all fked up shoes just because its authentic. If you do receive fked up shoes, don't remove the green tag and  let them know asap. 

thats the whole point of authentication. They do check for conditions too.  They are not gonna send you all fked up shoes just because its authentic. If you do receive fked up shoes, don't remove the green tag and  let them know asap. 

Oh didn't know. I've never used it and was just checking out to see what was up. my first thought was what if you get a pair with a messed up toe like what was posted a few pages back.

Oh didn't know. I've never used it and was just checking out to see what was up. my first thought was what if you get a pair with a messed up toe like what was posted a few pages back.
yep. i have seen some of those happening. even unauthnetic pairs from them but dont know if its true. If that happens, I am sure they will covere you since that green tag proves it is the pair you received from them. If not, chargeback or whatever will have buyer's back I suppose. Havent had issue with them so far personally.

found someone willing to do my Reigning Champ UB + $200 for their mossads. Good trade?

Last edited:

You don't.. But 8 out of 10 people don't think about this
that doesn't seem safe
I believe if your item is truly jacked up, they'll refund you after your return the shoe. GOAT is the same way. In general, GOAT is super picky and they have no issues returning the item to the seller. If all else fails, I use AMEX. They give zero F's to tell a vendor to pack sand. The sole reason, no pun intended, I use AMEX on those apps/sites.

I haven't had any issues with GOAT. In fact, with my Shattered Backboards, they sent me pics of the shoes because it had some fuzz balls from what appeared to be someone's sock and a few other minor discrepancies. Long story short, the seller offered a 5% price adjustment, I said no thanks and they shipped them back to him and I was refunded entirely.

SEE PICS IN SPOILER from what GOAT sent to me

Last edited:
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom