Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

How bad is resale going to be on the Linens? Not bc I'd sell mine but bc I'm weighing a 10 hour round trip drive to pick up a pair vs paying resale.

I'm wearing my salmon one now
looks like a lot. Was looking to pick up a size 13 and people want $600. I'll grab an OG pair instead
Yea I was looking on ebay and some have sold but most were best offers so no way of knowing what it actually sold for. 10 hours is a lot of damn driving.

I'm wearing my salmon one now
looks like a lot. Was looking to pick up a size 13 and people want $600. I'll grab an OG pair instead
Yea I was looking on ebay and some have sold but most were best offers so no way of knowing what it actually sold for. 10 hours is a lot of damn driving.
I was trying to send my boy from Gainesville but he wouldn't bite lol

I would wait a bit before paying resell. I'm sure it will go down some. No one is paying $500+ for a pair of AF1s unless it's a serious collector.

AF1s are my favorite shoe but KITH Linens are definitely on the bottom of the list for a pair 500+

Last edited:
The shape of the new ones are terrible. 
sick.gif

Wanted the new joints so I can rock those and retire my OGs

Same. And even though my OGs are still pretty crispy, I can only have but so much faith in a 15 year old shoe. That is the main reason I wanted to re up but that shape just makes me not look at them the same now. I would ONLY pay retail and feel comfortable about it

Back
Top Bottom