Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Serious question:
Are sneakers that are made in Japan supposed to be high quality, or was that just a marketing ploy for these recent releases?
When I think of something Made in Japan I think of something made with great attention to detail, like Japanese selvedge denim for example. SGs were def made in Japan. Mossads and STs? Not really sure tbh.

Nice quality, ronnie. Glad you made these in Japan so they were guaranteed to be clean right? 
mean.gif
so you selling?
RC ultra boost for mossads straight trade good? I'd be getting mossads
take the mossad and run

If those Homages are real im copping a pair so i can wear. I never wore mines because they felt like a art piece to me.

Last edited:
STs and Mossads should be here today and I think some people should be getting their Homages in, right? :nerd:

He has yet to ship my pair of Homages out and I ordered on friday. I'm not complaining though because if people's pairs are looking suspect I can just cancel before he sends my pair out.

Saw on FB.... maybe cove GL3 releasing too
"There will be three different renditions of the 3.1 released throughout this year (with this being the first), and after that, they will disappear forever and the silhouette will never be seen again"

Back
Top Bottom