Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Idk, it looks like a legitimate Cove-colored 3.1.  Did the guy customize the toy fish too then?
If it really were a cove 3.1, the lining behind the asics symbol would be white, and the eyelets would be white. Plus they wouldn't reuse the exact midsole colors of the salmon on the cove. Would pry use grey instead of white

Anyone still waiting on shipping for Mossads from Cyber Monday?

Never had Kith take this long to ship. Trying to stay positive, but at this point I'm fully expecting a cancelation email. :smh:

Homages shipped. eBay tells me it's gonna take two weeks :/ We will see what UPS says lol

m

Will you update us if the finessed you?

I hope that's not the case but yes lol

Doesn't make sense for the seller to intend to sell fakes. The only way we're getting fakes is if the seller genuinely isn't aware they are fake. We'll see what happens.

Anyone still waiting on shipping for Mossads from Cyber Monday?

Never had Kith take this long to ship. Trying to stay positive, but at this point I'm fully expecting a cancelation email. :smh:

I'm still waiting on shipping for mossads. I placed another order late Monday for a sweatshirt that also hasn't shipped, so I guess there's hope.

pimp.gif
Homages shipped. eBay tells me it's gonna take two weeks :/ We will see what UPS says lol
Wassup with the homages posts?

???
a bunch of people/suckers buying fake Homages from this guy

lol how is he upset?
 pretty sure most people would agree that calling people you dont know "suckers" for doing something that literally has NOTHING to do with you, before even confirming the product is actually fake or not, would depict some level of butt hurt, even if it is just a slight pinch...

Back
Top Bottom