Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

congrats man! hopefully we should all see shipping today as well, surprised you got a notification that early haha

just curious, what's the weight? even though the collectors boxes are nice, man they take up too much room haha im hoping these come in just a standard box
I just checked my UPS app and mines should be here Monday, it says it weights 9lbs.  The F&F pair.

I just checked my UPS app and mines should be here Monday, it says it weights 9lbs.  The F&F pair.
looks like we're getting that special edition box 
nerd.gif

damnit lmao i legit have zero room for another one of these

Last edited:
congrats man! hopefully we should all see shipping today as well, surprised you got a notification that early haha

just curious, what's the weight? even though the collectors boxes are nice, man they take up too much room haha im hoping these come in just a standard box
got shipping last night from kith for f&f and the weight showing in ups is 9 pounds so seems to be the big box

What pair did you go for first?  Should have gone for 3.1 Militia.
I got the Salmon 3.1. I knew it would be the most popular but I was hoping to land a golden ticket which I did. Worked out but still would of liked the F&F, I liked them more than the other two Gel Mai's that released. 

I got the Salmon 3.1. I knew it would be the most popular but I was hoping to land a golden ticket which I did. Worked out but still would of liked the F&F, I liked them more than the other two Gel Mai's that released. 
It was a gamble, you wanted the golden ticket more for the ST.  I wanted the F&F more than the ticket, so I choose 3.1 Militia with my ninja check out skills.

f&f weighs 9 pounds. Happy it's not coming in a blue box. I have to wait dumb long being on the west, too. Anyone else in california get a delay on their st's or mossads? **** has me hot as they were supposed to be here today.

f&f weighs 9 pounds. Happy it's not coming in a blue box. I have to wait dumb long being on the west, too. Anyone else in california get a delay on their st's or mossads? **** has me hot as they were supposed to be here today.
Been sitting in the Bay since yesterday.

Congrats to all who are getting F&F shipment notifications. Anyone else still waiting for an email from UPS? I haven't gotten anything yet, still waiting on mine. Hoping to get some funds to help pay for STs.

Item I shipped out on Monday is also sitting. Delays all in San Pablo. 
Bingo man! Also had **** delayed in hodgkins, il. First holiday season I have ever had packages delayed.

Congrats to all who are getting F&F shipment notifications. Anyone else still waiting for an email from UPS? I haven't gotten anything yet, still waiting on mine. Hoping to get some funds to help pay for STs.
I don't think anyone has gotten an actual email, yet. We are all checking our ups my choice. check yours to see or if you don't have it sign up for it.

Last edited:
Kid in FB group trying to charge $1.1K for ST 2.0's :rofl:

That's more than what Flight Club is asking

I just think Asics just made more pairs. Lots of brands do it. Even recently In 2016 I've seen random Asics releases of the last 2 years appear on some store websites (including 25 anniversary releases). Asics also changed the sizing slightly on shoes in 2016 so that might explain the different tags. How did the seller get 200+ pairs? The sneaker industry is super shady in general so Nothing really surprises me
Bruce Lees restocked on Kith

Volcano GLV restocked on some euro store site

I wouldn't really call them restocks... a couple of pairs found in the stock room probably... For someone to have as many Homages as KITH did is suspect... Anything is possible I guess but it just doesn't seem to make a ton of sense... I hope for the sake of those who bought that they are real...

Bros, I think we're on to a bigger issue. Standby while call the media for a sweatshop undercover special.

Back
Top Bottom