Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You were thinking logically my guy, most people would do the same. Maybe my BTPs are fake
laugh.gif

Holy **** maybe they are......
Have people out here questioning every Asics they ever purchased.

someone should check their asics produced AFTER feb 2016

I would if i didnt put my mossad box away and my 3.1s are literally at the bottom of the pile lol

may be an inaccurate thought but it could have something to do with special box kith pairs & other pairs sold at different boutiques with plain asics box..

I would if i didnt put my mossad box away and my 3.1s are literally at the bottom of the pile lol
My Super Green 3.1 Made in Vietnam text font matches exactly with the Ruze pair. 

Both my ST and Mossad say 0716

**** man, I think my BTP are fake then :lol:

My Super Green 3.1 Made in Vietnam text font matches exactly with the Ruze pair. 

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Welp. Opened up a whole can of worms here. People also forget that there's a date range that shoes are made. In fact, Nike puts that range on their shoes....

That's assuming that these numbers on Asics even mean production dates

Fogot Mossad/Salmon Toe/Super Green won't work since they're made in Japan. But check the tags on all your 3.1s!

So did the Ruze pair just use the wrong tag or were they really produced later making them the correct tag? Think on that a little bit.

Yes, you both are right...I should have rephrased that better. When I said I think all past collabs with other shops appeared on ADC, I meant UBs and NMDs.

RCs and White Mountaineering have been the only collabs (UB or NMD) to drop on ADC. Id be shocked if Ronnies collab did.

back to your regularlay scheduled #homagegate

Last edited:
So did the Ruze pair just use the wrong tag or were they really produced later making them the correct tag? Think on that a little bit.

Assuming that they do in fact mean production date....it is possible that they do the tagging right when they do boxing.

We don't know where in the production line Asics does tagging. But they very well could have been B-Grades that later got boxed and sent to the outlets. Leftover b-grades get sent to the outlets all the time, for any brand

RCs and White Mountaineering have been the only collabs (UB or NMD) to drop on ADC. Id be shocked if Ronnies collab did.

back to your regularlay scheduled #homagegate
Bapes too

Essentially any collab that includes clothing lol

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks Ruze is a shell seller for Asics that sells 'independently' so that it doesn't conflict with any contract or agreement Asics may have had with Kith.

So the "Made in Vietnam" parts check out. After more research, those codes are probably production dates. Of the ones I check, they were all 2-4 months before release which makes me believe they are in fact production codes. Except for the Colette GL3 which was made the same exact month it was released :lol:

Back
Top Bottom