Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

kith stopped including pricing in their blog posts for clothing a while ago, forget where it started. but they used to include prices, which they still did tbh
Yea but recently they started putting prices on their pieces in their instagram stories, I know they did for power rangers and rugrats collabs 

yeah im about to bounce until after the drop tomorrow. I cant read the same 3 questions over and over. hope we all cook on all we want :smokin

if you have to ask when Kith drops online than make your way back to the yzy/boost thread 
sick.gif

I am a reigning champ fiend/fanboy and the boost hype was annoying AF. Just let me get my french terry. 

Ronnie and low key? Nah
This. Ronnie loves to promote. Only reason I assume I think it will drop tomorrow is because it's in that Kith Aspen book. hoping everything in that book drops on the same day. But it's true, he hasn't said a lick about the adidas collab other than "the best collab has yet to drop."

Back
Top Bottom