Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Also fieg said EVERYTHING from the lookbook is dropping tomorrow, and the UB were in the lookbook so be ready for them tomorrow
This is what I'm saying...If the ub's are in the lookbook then they should probably be dropping tomorrow too. But people keep telling me the 23rd :/ 

I'd imagine that RF would want to do a blog on the website for the UB collab as he usually does for big drops. Nonetheless it won't stop the traffic that will be on kith's site tomorrow.

Any price estimate/range on this black Columbia?

As for the UBs, meh, would rather have the white ones. Still will try to get though

It does seem odd that there hasn't been any individual promotion for the Adidas portion of the release unlike many of the other collaborators (I.E. Timberland).... It can be that he's anticipating that they don't need to hype them up any further as they are instant sell outs or he could be trying to drive people to the site tomorrow to buy the other pieces only to release the UBs at a later date...

I'd imagine that RF would want to do a blog on the website for the UB collab as he usually does for big drops. Nonetheless it won't stop the traffic that will be on kith's site tomorrow.
RF didn't do a blogpost or any promo pics for the Salmon Toe 2.0s or Mossads like some of us thought he would before the Kithstrike. He knows these will sell out because they're a UB. He did all the marketing he needs to with these cryptic tweets and his IG stories hyping up the shots. 

Last edited:

RF didn't do a blogpost or any promo pics for the Salmon Toe 2.0s or Mossads like some of us thought he would before the Kithstrike. He knows these will sell out because they're a UB. He did all the marketing he needs to with these cryptic tweets and his IG stories hyping up the shots. 
Thanks for the feedback. Totally forgot about the Salmon Toes 2.0 w/ no real press.

Nervous about tomorrow morning now
laugh.gif

I really don't want to take an L
sneakers shouldn't make u nervous lol

Lets be honest. Most of us think those Boosts are whack but we're still trying. Or at least we thought so when pics first dropped. Slap a cage on those and they'd be fresh

Last edited:
Lets be honest. Most of us think those Boosts are whack but we're still trying. Or at least we thought so when pics first dropped. Slap a cage on those and they'd be fresh

I still think they are wack.

I'm in for trade bait for a double of salmon toes.

Bruhhh.. Goat just played me. Sold DS Neptunes, and they email saying they're used. Anyone ever have issues with this before? The ******* tags are still attached and soles are lickable other than blemishes from factory/shipping

Back
Top Bottom