Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I ordered the wine timbs on Sunday and got the paypal receipt how long does it usually take them to send tracking on rf releases?

I ordered the wine timbs on Sunday and got the paypal receipt how long does it usually take them to send tracking on rf releases?
i havent received tracking from kith for the past 3 releases.  they're using a 3rd party shipper now, so unless you're signed up with UPS mychoice, you won't get a notice that they shipped. they'll just arrive at your door

and for those that ordered TTS on the tims... lol.  i always go a full size down

"Please allow 5 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for domestic delivery. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments. All shipments are insured and the buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier.

NOTE: BECAUSE OF ORDER VOLUME ON SPECIAL RONNIE FIEG RELEASES WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR ORDERS TO BE PROCESSED AND TO RECEIVE TRACKING INFORMATION."

Source: http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/terms-and-conditions

and for those that ordered TTS on the tims... lol.  i always go a full size down
you can tell some of these dudes just discovered timbs this past weekend  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
So true. I couldn't care less if someone is new to a brand, but alot of these dudes are jumping in head first with zero knowledge of the brand, sizing, comfort.  All they see is "limited", "kith" and "rf"    

They're probably the most easily accessible boot to find in a store and try on. 

They'll learn though.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

So true. I couldn't care less if someone is new to a brand, but alot of these dudes are jumping in head first with zero knowledge of the brand, sizing, comfort.  All they see is "limited", "kith" and "rf"    

They're probably the most easily accessible boot to find in a store and try on. 

They'll learn though.
and for the dudes who bought the shearling lined boots in states that have no cold season... i see you

Well, it's not a kith strike if you already know about it.
false. everyone definitely knew the americana kithstrike was coming. 

When kith does a kithstrike, they just drop a shoe with no previous mention, maybe just weirdo Instagram posts with emojis.

The 577 had a complete feature written about and the day it was dropping.

Kith nor ronnie ever tweeted or instagramed #kithstrike with the release of the Americanas like they did with the kithstrike of the black/red 998.

The Americana's were a new Kith/RF release.

The 998BR's and the Kill Bill Saga's from last week were re-release/overstock GR's. Quite different scenarios.

To everyone trying to distinguish between kithstrikes and regular releases

Look at the High Risk GTII release.  That cancels out any explanation any of you guys have about what is or is not a "kithstrike".

But really though....Kihtstrike / non kithstrike, who cares?????

Last edited:

The 998BR's and the Kill Bill Saga's from last week were re-release/overstock GR's. Quite different scenarios.
irrelevant to the kithstrike conversation.

there have been "new Kith/RF" releases that were kithstrikes

Indeed, but these recent ones that are out of the blue were just pre-release GR's or upcoming GR's. The cyber monday Americana's were more a traditional goodie, kithstrike, because of the unknown time drop on an expected shoe. He literally leaked photos of the Americana's right after the Daytona drop.

Last edited:

Right, like the eclipses (or the release before that)I believe. They kithstriked on like a Wednesday in the middle of the day and then had their official release.

Right, like the eclipses (or the release before that)I believe. They kithstriked on like a Wednesday in the middle of the day and then had their official release.
the last "kithstrike only" release, i believe, were the high risks.  furthermore, it was a common trend for fieg to kithstrike his releases a week prior to the actual release date to build up hype i guess.  no need for that anymore.  he set the precedent for the term "kithstrike" and the minute people see that word on twitter, all hell breaks loose — even for GRs with rope laces

the last "kithstrike only" release, i believe, were the high risks.  furthermore, it was a common trend for fieg to kithstrike his releases a week prior to the actual release date to build up hype i guess.  no need for that anymore.  he set the precedent for the term "kithstrike" and the minute people see that word on twitter, all hell breaks loose — even for GRs with rope laces
Haha yup, he worked it to perfection and can bring in money bags from discounted older GR's now....

Back
Top Bottom