Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

and for the dudes who bought the shearling lined boots in states that have no cold season... i see you
I don't really see a problem with this. If they like the lining for any other reason besides warmth or RF, then they like it. The same could be said for everyone that buys runners and doesn't run, bball shoes that don't ball, etc. In that case, you see most of us.

I don't really see a problem with this. If they like the lining for any other reason besides warmth or RF, then they like it. The same could be said for everyone that buys runners and doesn't run, bball shoes that don't ball, etc. In that case, you see most of us.
you're one of the dudes that bought it didnt you.. living out in CA  
roll.gif

your argument is irrelevant. running shoes for people that don't run or bball shoes for people that don't ball?  its more like buying a winter coat living in hawaii or buying a boat in the desert

Last edited:

so would you buy a down jacket to wear in 75 degree weather cuz you "like it"?

Let me derail this kithstrike convo for a min...anybody has leads on a DS pair of asics ecp knicks in a 10.5. Looked everywhere (ebay/kixify/fb groups) and no luck. Any leads will be appreciated.

Now back to the kithstrike convo

so would you buy a down jacket to wear in 75 degree weather cuz you "like it"?

you're one of the dudes that bought it didnt you.. living out in CA  
roll.gif

your argument is irrelevant. running shoes for people that don't run or bball shoes for people that don't ball?  its more like buying a winter coat living in hawaii or buying a boat in the desert
What does it matter where people are from? I see people wearing sweaters and hoodies during the summer over here. Do I do it? No. Maybe I'm ignorant of how hot that lining is or something. My only point is who cares. And no, I haven't messed with Timbs since middle school when people were rocking Cybertek and Enyce.

Let me derail this kithstrike convo for a min...anybody has leads on a DS pair of asics ecp knicks in a 10.5. Looked everywhere (ebay/kixify/fb groups) and no luck. Any leads will be appreciated.

Now back to the kithstrike convo
There's a DS pair on ISS. 

What does it matter where people are from? I see people wearing sweaters and hoodies during the summer over here. Do I do it? No. Maybe I'm ignorant of how hot that lining is or something. My only point is who cares. And no, I haven't messed with Timbs since middle school when people were rocking Cybertek and Enyce.
so you feel like weather shouldn't matter when deciding what clothes to wear?

sweaters and hoodies in the summer?  that's definitely on some cornball Cali steez  
laugh.gif

Daytonas for £180. Need thoughts. Good value? can pay for cheaper ones from america as importing fees are too risky

Just ask US sellers to ship using usps and declare it as a low value gift.

Every time I ship overseas, buyer never gets hit with customs charges... Or at least they've never mentioned anything.

Any help finding a size 8.5 for a good price of the daytonas cuz I had no luck with the kith release and the euro release pairs were gone quick

Back
Top Bottom