Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

those asking what unfulfilled means probably has an account order history like this:
And it doesn't mean anything 

In another note, the people is crazy selling its confirmations on facebook, like waaaaay too much people trying to flip that buck 

And it doesn't mean anything 

In another note, the people is crazy selling its confirmations on facebook, like waaaaay too much people trying to flip that buck 
Just saying, this release literally brought out the boost babies. Kith has been dropping fire stuff for years, but people placing their first order ever on kith. Definitely newbies panicking on the unfulfilled status. 

Congrats to all who copped. Been hit or miss with kith this year since hitting on SG's. Still shocked how easy it was to order. S/o to kith And Ronnie for making this Christmas lit! Time to roll up A few and drink some coquito to get in the holiday flow! Happy Holidays everyone and be safe out there...Stay Blessed NT!!

Just saying, this release literally brought out the boost babies. Kith has been dropping fire stuff for years, but people placing their first order ever on kith. Definitely newbies panicking on the unfulfilled status. 
This.

How can it be fulfilled if its still not at your house.

2016 has been crazy bruh. Glad most of us got to end it right 
nthat.gif

Oh yes yes I feel you 

Don't even sweat it ... people is just to naive/anxious/lurker/dumb 
roll.gif

Will be waiting for your in hand pics tomorrow 
nthat.gif

A little salty I didn't cop tonight but that's because I played myself with not clicking the big *** banner lol. My friend got 2 9s so hopefully they both ship, since he said he'll give me a pair for retail, granted I wear them. These are my top 3 of the year so no worries about that. Grats to everyone who copped tonight! 
nthat.gif

If only more people thought like you. Repped for being a legit member. 

It use to be like this back in the day! But now it's all about the money and resell....

ok I'm off like a prom dress!

See you guys next year!

But for real if you can't beat em join em! It cost a little money to rock the kicks you want! Just research

OK here come the Prison Staff! Until next year

PS NO MORE PM'S PLEASE THE TWO DUDES WHO TOOK L'S HIT ME UP AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU

ONE DROP EACH FOR FREE

PEACE OUT CUB SCOUTS

I  think prices wont drop in fact they will rise .

Judging by how other consortium uboost are going for .

And this was more anticipated than all of them except the nice kicks ubs .

JMO ....

The price will drop lowest after the worldwide release and the market is the most saturated. If you're paying resell, that's the time to buy. Once pairs dry up, these are gonna skyrocket like all the other UB collabs.

Back
Top Bottom