Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I spaced and thought these released tonight at midnight. Oh well, another L. congrats to those who copped

All you Boost baby bot boys need to be out. Nobody wants u hear corrupting this thread. Ultra boost collab brings out all the trash. Hopefully it's one and done for Ronnie

you know what, these are ugly anyways. i probably would have worn them like 4 times and then realized that. thanks for saving me $230 Ron

edit, on a serious note, resell prices are already dripping on ebay since they first went up. maybe i will end up with a pair in the end :lol:

Last edited:
you know what, these are ugly anyways. i probably would have worn them like 4 times and then realized that. thanks for saving me $230 Ron

edit, resell prices are already dripping on ebay since they first went up. maybe i will end up with a pair in the end
laugh.gif

Been a while since I bought a RF collab, last ones were the Rose Gold and Super Red Asics..those were super easy cops.

Still hoping I can get some salmon toes one day.

Glad my order went through (hopefully fulfilled).

Last edited:
Bro u serious with this comment or just trolling?

Lol bro whole thread was trolling after the release.

Anyways, I'm here at kith Manhattan. There's a fcfs line capped at 50 with tickets already handed out. Probably for unclaimed. Not sure. There's a separate line for raffle winners

Man I should've just met up w u

I just got to my office for a three hour work day lol

I must hold strong and wait for resell to drop. already came across one pair JUST outside the limit I set for myself before the drop.

I must hold strong and wait for resell to drop. already came across one pair JUST outside the limit I set for myself before the drop.

Just wait man. Resellers will undercut each other

i know, im definitely going to wait. i just always hate having the whole "what if" in the back of my head though :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom