Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

:rofl: :lol: :lol: repped for making me laugh. Darn autocorrect

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Hoping for SGs on kithmas. I've always scored big every year he's been doing it
same. it's the only kith collab i ever struck out on since i started buying stuff off kith in 2013 - flamingo's were my first rf shoe. i doubt they restock though, but im praying

Looking for some sizing info on Columbia Core Fleece pants. If I wear a 33-44 waist size, which would fit best size medium or large?

I really wonder if they managed to ship 7000 pairs in one day. That's a lot of pairs for any warehouse.

I really wonder if they managed to ship 7000 pairs in one day. That's a lot of pairs for any warehouse.

Ive worked in shoe warehouses and it's really not that many considering they don't have to go "pick" the shoe and most people only ordered the mid or trailboot.have boxes prepped, sizes prepped and this is easily done in one work day.

Ive worked in shoe warehouses and it's really not that many considering they don't have to go "pick" the shoe and most people only ordered the mid or trailboot.have boxes prepped, sizes prepped and this is easily done in one work day.

it took them 2 days to send shipping confirmations i doubt they could ship any quicker.
Then I guess it's over for those of us that didn't receive their notification. Even though I checked out a 12.5 at 12:01.

Luckily I have a 12 won in the raffle so I can at least trade it or sell it to get the 13. 

Back
Top Bottom