Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Funny.. all I asked was if there were still people waiting, then we got mongoloids coming in here like they plugged spewing trash.

Look for more shipments on Mon evening / Tue.. was just curious how many of us got shipped vs nonshipped yet to get some sort of representation of the % they've already sent out.. by the looks of it, they really did a poor choice of who they sent out first.. lol

(Looking at @glassankles)

Funny.. all I asked was if there were still people waiting, then we got mongoloids coming in here like they plugged spewing trash.

Look for more shipments on Mon evening / Tue.. was just curious how many of us got shipped vs nonshipped yet to get some sort of representation of the % they've already sent out.. by the looks of it, they really did a poor choice of who they sent out first.. lol

lol Can't expect any real help in this thread. I'm still waiting on shipping for one order. Not too worried though.

Last edited:

YOu used mongoloids wrong sir .

Eye 4give u dough ... 

Sorry if this was already asked but...

What do you guys think will drop for kithmas? Also when should I start paying attention again?

Sorry if this was already asked but...

What do you guys think will drop for kithmas? Also when should I start paying attention again?
Bunch of stuff that were fake sellouts or sat. Maybe a few scattered noteworthy things. Please prove me wrong Aaron.

I can't remember whether I stayed glued on Christmas or they dropped info of when it was going down.

Last edited:

One mans trash is another mans....?
They had a few "decent" things like the Sakuras aka tampon shoes I believe.  Passed on doubling. In hindsight, should have grabbed them, but wanted pair of Diamond Gel Sagas in my correct size. All I recall them having is the GLVs which weren't double worthy for me.

Anyway, not being funny, but use the "search" function. It'll probably answer all you want and more. Just scroll to December of last year to save yourself some time.

dooms, gt-cool, colette, diadoras, bapestas, 997.5s, gel mais, 3.1s, unicorns, trail boost and ubs

all releases from this year (sneakers) 

out of all of those if kithmas happens tomorrow i can see gt cools, colettes, diadoras, 997.5s and 3.1s being sold

one release we never got was those off white boots (i know its not a sneaker but it was teased in late january) 

Back
Top Bottom