Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

finnaly got a second core fleece hoodie thanks to the ebay 20% code going around. $145
smokin.gif

C20HELLOSPRING
this code works for any item on ebay? even if the seller accepts my best offer? (i know i get a max of 50$ off)

this code works for any item on ebay? even if the seller accepts my best offer? (i know i get a max of 50$ off)
Yeah any item that's "fashion", just grabbed a pink columbia aspen hoodie and a navy legends day hoodie. Both were accepted offers. Saved a good $85. Code works once per paypal account according to their TOS for the code.

Last edited:
Maybe they might make a code for that in the future who knows. Or ask the seller to put the item under fashion :lol:

Maybe they might make a code for that in the future who knows. Or ask the seller to put the item under fashion
laugh.gif
lol ima attempt it, im really not trying to wait until late spring/early summer for moma to ship my pre-order 

ohh when I ordered I was just told spring/summer and then they just randomly showed the other day

damn I see everyone posting the Bogos for sale in BST groups. Prices around $250 local. I want that purple and sand

damn I see everyone posting the Bogos for sale in BST groups. Prices around $250 local. I want that purple and sand
Which groups I'm only in KithMarketplace  and nothing there 

Would you mind to shoot me a pm with them :D 

TIA 

The bogo hoodie is really nice. I'm really impressed. Quality piece. Fits TTS. I need another.

The t shirts are a bit thicker and also feel really quality. Kind of like supreme pocket tee slub cotton. Felt logo. Fits big. Size down from hoodie size.

Back
Top Bottom