Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The bogo hoodie is really nice. I'm really impressed. Quality piece. Fits TTS. I need another.

The t shirts are a bit thicker and also feel really quality. Kind of like supreme pocket tee slub cotton. Felt logo. Fits big. Size down from hoodie size.
@sdsualum   said he'd grab you more, but he wants Kith Treats for a solid week if the Kith store opens in LA and has a cereal bar 
laugh.gif

lmao. kith treats lowkey crack.

but right now I'm in the mood for some milk bar 
Had Kith treats for the first time the other day. Wasnt even planning on it but miscommunication made it happen. I asked for an oop on a hoodie from the 5 decades cycle at Nike x Kith and offered to cover a Kith treats for the guy's trouble. He thought I meant an oop on the 5 decades Kith treats offering. When it got sorted out, he sent the hoodie and the cereal to California. Yeah, cereal sent cross-country.

Had Kith treats for the first time the other day. Wasnt even planning on it but miscommunication made it happen. I asked for an oop on a hoodie from the 5 decades cycle at Nike x Kith and offered to cover a Kith treats for the guy's trouble. He thought I meant an oop on the 5 decades Kith treats offering. When it got sorted out, he sent the hoodie and the cereal to California. Yeah, cereal sent cross-country.
bruh lmao. thats dope though

These joints really that worthless right now? Tempted to cop the pink at 240 plus 10 ship but I spent a lot these last few days
mean.gif
They need to be had in the most lowest 

Last sale in stockx was 150 ...

Ima go get em in store cuz I like purchasing in store but if that fails might click buy now

I saw the Kith NMD just in display cases in Kith Brooklyn but didn't ask if they had any for sale. Was able to cop the Armstrong hoodie tho a few days after release

Are the hoodies in store only? Or do we think they'll eventually release online? The prices on ebay are crazy right now.

Back
Top Bottom