Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i added to cart instantly (size 9) and it said out of stock, is it just because 9 is so limited or can it be something with my cookies or cache?

so what now
laugh.gif
happened to me on my 2nd filling pieces order and it just got refunded in 2-3 days

do you guys "apply these changes" and clear your cart and then go back? or just refresh your cart until they go thru?

so I got a order confirmation for my order #. Am I still not in the clear until I receive a 2nd confirmation? 

i added to cart instantly (size 9) and it said out of stock, is it just because 9 is so limited or can it be something with my cookies or cache?
I feel like kith/shopify only allows a percentage of their stock to be available for purchase, so they don't oversell. Then once people checkout, a few more get added. Seems very similar to what Nike does, but instead of waiting in line it's a matter of chance. 

For anyone still trying. I added multiple sizes into my cart and kept refreshing until a size was eventually available. 

so I got a order confirmation for my order #. Am I still not in the clear until I receive a 2nd confirmation? 
you should be good. give it like 5 mins for the email confirmation b

Hoping someone can kindly point me in the right direction. If i am a size 8 in jordans, 8.5 in air max 90s, what size would i be in the Gel Lyte Vs?

Could someone please I know it's a long shot but help me out with the mints for a decent price. At work and can't cop these!

Back
Top Bottom