Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I can't argue with that. But why are we bringing it up? Most buyers probably know the dude doesn't have the shoe yet. I just think the shoe selling thing can make things salty. Like last time I was super pissed was for the Tiffs. I got over it and I try to chill now. But man I wanted those Tiffs. 

Anyway, what I mean to say is, maybe you are just in the right position cause you were looking for the shoe, you know about the shoe, and you wanted to help consumers. That's possible. But it isn't like we're going around looking at everyone's listings for accuracy. It's personal. It's okay but it's a little petty. Like the buyer/seller can figure that **** out. 

Definitely feel you. Hopefully you can get the Tiffs down the road for a decent price.

To reiterate, it's misleading to a buyer to not have the right picture, especially with the picture being the defining thing to describe an item. Imagine if everyone started posting listings with wrong photos and inaccurate identifications. We'd have a cluster. Hopefully the seller fixes it, for listing accuracy sake. Your reputation on eBay as a seller is all you have on there and listing accuracy is key in maintaining an upstanding reputation.

Those independence day joints are :smokin
The blue and red on the shoes on the inside portion is a unique idea and these may be the first rfs I keep

Was in the line for Sneaker Con when they released with terrible wifi
mean.gif

realized i totally missed out on those extra 3m laces for both of my pairs...so i went back, got both laces in the cart, and besides suprisingly a cove US6 for my lady!

paid with her card, went totally smooth.

so its coves in 11.5 and 6, mints in 11.5, 1 pair of bleeckers and both 3m laces...ronnie took lots of money from us today! ^^

Still looking for 3M Cove laces.. dudes kept saying they were still in stock, but I haven't been able to get them through checkout all day. 

EDIT: Scratch that, got em.

Last edited:
my boy said he copped the ultramarines since the dude was faking on selling the salmon toes

he said he saw ECP NY's, Neptunes, Ultramarines, Salmon Toes

all size 9-10.5
I'm still looking for size 10.5 Ultramarines and super reds. I kind of gave up due to the outrages prices people are asking.

Do you know how much he paid for them ?

just for future reference, how do you guys clean these mints/coves when they're dyed nubuck? 

and while where at it, how do you clean dyed suede?!

So I accidently ordered 2 pairs of Coves instead of 1. Got my order confirmation. Do you guys think they will cancel my order? Wrote to Kith already and explained the situation, but no answer as of yet.

Back
Top Bottom