Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

laugh.gif
they'll cancel one, I don't know if they'll cancel both
I won't mind if they cancel one of them, since I already mailed them and asked for that. It's more if they just cancel the entire order and let the shoes out in the open again.

The only thing I would trade one of these for is RF volcanoes... I can't believe I slept in when those dropped. I'm A GOT-DANG GEOLOGIST AND A SNEAKERHEAD AND I DON'T HAVE THE VOLCANO SHOES.

The only thing I would trade one of these for is RF volcanoes... I can't believe I slept in when those dropped. I'm A GOT-DANG GEOLOGIST AND A SNEAKERHEAD AND I DON'T HAVE THE VOLCANO SHOES.
those were harder to get then these imo

So I accidently ordered 2 pairs of Coves instead of 1. Got my order confirmation. Do you guys think they will cancel my order? Wrote to Kith already and explained the situation, but no answer as of yet.
I'm in the same boat except with the 3 pairs haha

I was salty about missing this morning so I just went ahead and bought some ds volcanos, which I like 100x more. The price was only $50 more than the average resell for coves, so I said Ffffffffff it

Last edited:
Volcanoes are beautiful can't go wrong picking those up, still trying to locate mints for a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom