Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

well, just pulled the trigger and bought mints.  Hopefully they look as good in person as everyone says they do.  Not gonna lie, it was hard to justify spending $300 on a pair of shoes lol

well, just pulled the trigger and bought mints.  Hopefully they look as good in person as everyone says they do.  Not gonna lie, it was hard to justify spending $300 on a pair of shoes lol
I like them at 300 for sure.

prices are dropping to around 300 on ebay which means the seller is taking home less than that. crazy to see how the market yoyos in price.

Dude mints are awesome! Just hope you don't get a shady pair, after rocking mine today, I noticed they were stingy looking in the toe box, I know I'm going to rock them but that just activates me, specially since it's stupid hard to clean these types of materials with our killing the shoe.

wow these rope laces simple refuse to fit into these holes... 
sick.gif
 is this like a common issue

Are they worth the price tag? I'm 6'1 190lbs, should i be good with a large?
For retail, yeah but I'd rather have jeans than sweats for that price lol. Depends how you want the fit; if you want a looser fit, go w/ large & if you want a slimmer fit, go w/ medium. On the site they recommended sizing down from your usual size.

To those that own the bleeckers, does the kith logo peel off easily? considering the fact from normal day-to-day wear and proper care of the garment

Back
Top Bottom