Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If any of ya still wondering about the stacks on your bleeckers, I washed mine recently and it shrunk to a nice fit. I hardly have any stacks.

Is the hype on the Clark's anywhere near the hype on Ronnie's other collabs? I ask this because I'm wondering what it'll be lookin like if I miss out of release day

Is the hype on the Clark's anywhere near the hype on Ronnie's other collabs? I ask this because I'm wondering what it'll be lookin like if I miss out of release day
I'd say more or less the same. Only 500 each colorway and apparently not too many are actually available online. Makes it harder for everyone. $350-$400 resell imo.

Last edited:
people will cop because it says Kith even if they're not into them--to dj proto j dj proto j 's earlier point. I originally dug the concept but am less likely to pull the trigger. The clarks would've been so much better in the Fall.

Last edited:
And i am really hoping for the clarks, i am really into the salmon toe and the whole shoe in general.  I think it would have been better for fall, but that doesnt mean you cant DS it until fall.  Slightly off topid, but what do you guys think of the Extra Butter Space pack Sauconys?  And what do you think about the End. Hamburger Saucony's?  They IG'd a pic of the different laces packaged as "BBQ sauce" and "Mayo".  Its a pretty dope concept i like the thought going into it

And i am really hoping for the clarks, i am really into the salmon toe and the whole shoe in general.  I think it would have been better for fall, but that doesnt mean you cant DS it until fall.  Slightly off topid, but what do you guys think of the Extra Butter Space pack Sauconys?  And what do you think about the End. Hamburger Saucony's?  They IG'd a pic of the different laces packaged as "BBQ sauce" and "Mayo".  Its a pretty dope concept i like the thought going into it
I like the extra butter space sauconys but I'm not feeling the nylon which represents the spacesuit. also, I duno what I'd wear with a bright orange shoe. the stars around the collar also kind of kill it for me. the end hamburger sauconys as a concept is awesome but the colorway is too all over the place. It seems like more of a novelty item than a shoe. I'm curious to see what everyone else thinks.

Last edited:

DS for the fall is cool but if I drop close to 200 for some kicks im trying to wear them asap. It's out of sight out of mind for me and I've forgotten about many previously purchased releases due to doing the very same thing.

I actually like the End Burgers. Colors are everywhere, sure, but the execution on the material usage and presentation was perfect in my opinion

DS for the fall is cool but if I drop close to 200 for some kicks im trying to wear them asap. It's out of sight out of mind for me and I've forgotten about many previously purchased releases due to doing the very same thing.

I actually like the End Burgers. Colors are everywhere, sure, but the execution on the material usage and presentation was perfect in my opinion
Ya i feel ya on the DS, i am the same as you, just throwing it out there because a lot of people on here seem to DS their stuff.  I am a wear right away kind of guy.  I dont understand buying shoes if you arent going to wear them. 

As far as the hamburgers go, i think they are kind of fly too.  The colors all fit together, and the main color is a nice brown that would go with a lot.  It will be interesting to see better pics of what the quality is like but as far as the execution of the concept, they nailed it

Let me know what you guys prefer, lacing system from the outside hole or lacing them from inside.
View media item 935921

How you have them on the left (not left shoe, but left in the pic) is the ONLY way I lace shoes. I can't stand that 2nd hole in being diff looking than all the other ones. I like it consistent throughout. It sucks cuz that's how a lot of shoes come (on the right), so I always have to relace most new shoes.

son is getting coves for 2 t shirts?
eek.gif

What is life?

Just promised my box logos to a guy who is an hour drive away for 10 over retail.

Didn't know they were going for 200.

Not that that changes anything.

Last edited:
Just promised my box logos to a guy who is an hour drive away for 10 over retail.

Didn't know they were going for 200.

Not that that changes anything.

Help some people on them in the Supreme thread...the **** did you buy them for?

Heyo anyone have a guess on what sizing is going to be like for the RF kildares? Clark's can get weird with it sometimes and can run big. I'm hoping these are tts.

Yea I honestly dont understand. Its a tee with a regular *** logo on it. Always hated the brand since a kid. I remember seeing employees be snobs to people all the time. But thats every boutique now lol

Heyo anyone have a guess on what sizing is going to be like for the RF kildares? Clark's can get weird with it sometimes and can run big. I'm hoping these are tts.
I highly doubt they will be tts.  All Clarks Originals I own are .5 to a full size down.

I highly doubt they will be tts.  All Clarks Originals I own are .5 to a full size down.
That's because a lot of Clarks boots are meant to be worn with thick, wool socks, so the extra space is necessary for that, but yeah unless you're hiking around in wool socks, .5 size down.

Back
Top Bottom