Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

if you had to choose between picking up the brazils or the red clarks that dropped a couple months back, which would you go with?

both at retail...

i missed out on the clarks release and i have the opportunity to pick them up at retail but the brazils are making me think twice. 

oh and some blue ropes would look really nice. i dont like the yellow laces

Last edited:
Away from the shipping and other business, but am I the only one who thinks the KFE apparel collection is super wack?

if you had to choose between picking up the brazils or the red clarks that dropped a couple months back, which would you go with?

both at retail...

i missed out on the clarks release and i have the opportunity to pick them up at retail but the brazils are making me think twice. 

oh and some blue ropes would look really nice. i dont like the yellow laces
Brazils without thinking twice.

pretty sure this has been said before, but there should be a separate thread devoted to just Kith shipping.
This is the thread devoted to Kith shipping and the reason it got separated from the Asics thread.
Just realized after the fact that this thread really does live up to the title
nerd.gif
. Pages upon pages of tracking info, order #'s, and label creations
roll.gif

Hopefully I'll be getting gold on the 28th's my nuh's

Well.. i'll be damned if this is true.

Awhile back some dude reposted a fb post by Robles on the release calender this year, super green were part for the release, I think theres a certain level of accuracy in his post

so it looks like the gt 2s are coming with socks when they officially release on the 28th, to people who purchased on the kithstrike would you have preferred the sweatbands or the socks?

Stance socks are always appreciated. I'm not much of a headband person. At least the apparel variety.

Awhile back some dude reposted a fb post by Robles on the release calender this year, super green were part for the release, I think theres a certain level of accuracy in his post
Yeah I posted the Kevin Robles facebook Ronnie future release timeline.  Super greens were on it, rose golds glv's, etc

How do Kith T-Shirts fit compared to American Apparel 50/50's? Same or more fitted with shorter sleeves.

Thanks

Last edited:

i personally think all of their apparel is wack with exception to the joggers. 
The indigo collection was pretty dope, scooped up a few things from there. But the KFE apparel isn't that good i don't think, im not a huge soccer fan so none of it appeals to me.

Back
Top Bottom