Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Looks like the hoodie and tee are collabs with Cartel, so probably only available at the pop up shop.

I'm guessing the sweatbands were thrown in so people would be enticed to drop money on the socks. So they're still giving us something, just not what we'd actually use :lol:

So 4 ropes with the USAs? Red, navy, white, and... gold?

Anyone put green flats in the Brazils? Would be curious to see what that looks like. Even green ropes. That's the one thing about these, I wish they had more green.

Kith have certainly changed their ways, gold's due for delivery on Monday. Pretty good considering I'm in the UK, shame im away until the 3rd

Away from the shipping and other business, but am I the only one who thinks the KFE apparel collection is super wack?
Unless you love soccer and love looking like a soccer fan, than yes, the apparel is wack. 

I personally couldn't give two ***** about soccer but the shoes are nice so I will be grabbing the brazils at least. 

My GL3s will arrive Thursday but I'm leaving first thing in the morning from Chicago to Vegas for EDC weekend and I'm BUMMED, HAHA!

View media item 1031554

So since no one has commented on this.  And seeing as it is a timeline of his releases.  Are those the "super greens" everyone is talking about on the bottom right?  Possibly next release?

yup.

this is the other side of this art display, and that timeline is correct.

adam stubbs tried to say on that FB group that it "doesn't mean anything", but i don't believe him... i'd be willing to bet super greens are finally releasing soon (in line with what robles said awhile back, but it could still be months away).

View media item 1032716

Are there 2 versions of the USA Golds? One with perforated toebox and one without? Which version will Kith release on the 28th June?

Are there 2 versions of the USA Golds? One with perforated toebox and one without? Which version will Kith release on the 28th June?
I could be wrong but I believe there is only 1 version being released on the 28th and that is the one with the perforated toebox. From what I've seen, the ones without the perforation are samples ronnie had made.

if anyone missed out on the red clarks in a sz 10 my boy has em for retail, stupid dude bought em out of hype and doesn't like em, i owe him and have to help him get them sold.

yup.

this is the other side of this art display, and that timeline is correct.

adam stubbs tried to say on that FB group that it "doesn't mean anything", but i don't believe him... i'd be willing to bet super greens are finally releasing soon (in line with what robles said awhile back, but it could still be months away).

View media item 1032716

i agree..

if they weren't inline for a 2014 release than theoretically it would make more sense for them to be slightly further back since they were released last year as a part of the charity effort they commenced.

those emails were sent out to people who still had the shoes sitting in their carts yesterday and proceeded to checkout. they received permabans

damn, thats messed up tho, cuz its not like they were cheating or anything

its kiths fault for even allowing them to do so

I feel bad for all you guys who got banned for KITH's own mistakes. 

Just foul. 

Hopefully, they see the error in their ways. 

Sheesh I haven't been on this thread in a few days...glad I missed the "my shipping number is" portion but people being Kith Banned?!?! "Kanned" (had to). Was able to cop Gold GL3s a few days ago....but damn I cant get over Kith banning people...very END Clothing esque...

Back
Top Bottom