Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I read that the gl3s usa run bigger .5 compared to other gl3s due to the leather interior material..can someone who got them comment on this? Thanks

I read that the gl3s usa run bigger .5 compared to other gl3s due to the leather interior material..can someone who got them comment on this? Thanks

Only in the tongue/tightness. If you normally size up .5 in gl3s and have space left in front of your toes, I would say you can then go tts. They don't run longer just more height around the tongue.

Last edited:
View media item 1033645To all those ordering multiples...be careful! Got this email today for having 2 pairs in one order. They are still sending my pairs but I'm now flagged. I guess they can't catch everyone but they are checking.

So how do you purchase multiple pairs then if everyone is getting flagged and/or banned? Just two different addresses? Or 2 different card numbers?

So how do you purchase multiple pairs then if everyone is getting flagged and/or banned? Just two different addresses? Or 2 different card numbers?
changing the quantity to 2 or more
from what I've gathered multiple transactions are okay

^ they probably just dont catch the multiple transactions as they are not as obvious

can anyone tell me the length of the laces for the gl3?

Last edited:
got to hit up KITH today, almost every employee rocking USA's i was upset.... also didn't realize how heavy the asymmetrical shirts from the indigo label drop were. almost felt like a coat

man the shorts are looking great from this world cup collection. might have to cop if i can get my hands of the brazils

Back
Top Bottom