Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm still having a hard time convincing myself to get one or the other on the 28th and peeps are tripling up on pairs? :lol:

Can't speak on the Brazils but I have a majority of all the ronnie fieg asics and the quality of these USAs are amazing in comparison. Materials are definitely premium

lol too easy, 

I'm still having a hard time convincing myself to get one or the other on the 28th and peeps are tripling up on pairs? 
laugh.gif
quality is crazy good, got my pair on kithstrike yesterday, waiting on delivery of gl3 tomorrow, but the gtII is amazing, no noticeable flaws at all

So I been sitting on a 550 gift card for a long time since it's impossible to buy anything on KITH and their customer service sucks. But however I won this weekend, checked out with 3 pairs same size under one order, just changed the quantity. Was worried it would be canceled but got my orders, no tax.
Dont think your account is not flagged. 

Why would it be flagged lol, it was a mistake on their part for letting me do that, and I'm sure they didn't even notice since they rushed them out. Also they don't have control over orders once they are placed the distribution center in New Jersey fulfills them as they come in so they could care less

They used to care back when they actually had limited products, now with the volume of orders that they have, they make an example of a handful and let the rest go. No real rhyme or reason either, just don't chance it on a product that you would feel bad striking out on if they decide to cancel you for whatever reason.

To be honest even if I am "flagged" I am just happy to get rid of that gift card balance which has been haunting me for a while. In the case that I am able to successfully place an order in the future, I have multiple forms of payment and shipping addresses. I also just spoke to Matt who also just gave me a credit for remaining balance on my gift card and he didn't say **** he actually congratulated me on my pairs

To be honest even if I am "flagged" I am just happy to get rid of that gift card balance which has been haunting me for a while. In the case that I am able to successfully place an order in the future, I have multiple forms of payment and shipping addresses. I also just spoke to Matt who also just gave me a credit for remaining balance on my gift card and he didn't say **** he actually congratulated me on my pairs
You check your pms?

That's whats up. Since they didn't do it with the Brazils, I thought they would of fixed that part. Heads up dude on here a couple post back did say he got a warning tho for copping 2 pair of Brazils. Congrats

Still no info on my Brazils lol. Says shipped Friday but they have no clue where it is and UPS never got the package. Called yesterday, "call back tomorrow". Called today, "call back in the morning". Anybody have Ronnies number?

As for multiples, I got 2 ea of the GT2 and GL3 and both shipped. I was thinking since it was a kithstrike it would be understandable that my wife and I were successful. Kinda wish I had gone for more so I could have helped out more of the homies. Wonder if the scheduled release will be the same. Guessing that one will be one per. Also, proof there are plenty?

I've got a 7 in the golds coming.  I'll have to see what the look like in person.  But DM me later on to see if I want to keep them.  I might sell 'em if I don't like em.

I got 4 pairs of the coves and mints and dint get an order cancellation or flaged. It would take them too long to fix their mistake and refund you than just send the pairs you ordered. Money talks so they really dont care how many pairs you get just dont resell before you get them in hand.

Back
Top Bottom