Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Thanks for the info guys ill cop those rose golds at the $360 price point. Almost sounds to good to be true hopefully he doesn't back out on me...

Anyone have issues with the mesh on their flamingos?  i just unDSed my pair and it's weird.. in the light they look fine.. but when you move into a shaded area, the mesh seems like they are stained?  but they definately are not.... am i just crazy?

Anyone have issues with the mesh on their flamingos?  i just unDSed my pair and it's weird.. in the light they look fine.. but when you move into a shaded area, the mesh seems like they are stained?  but they definately are not.... am i just crazy?

Interesting, I will check my pair out tonight

I have noticed that on mines too looks like a stain or something, thought my pair was the only one to have this issue..

I have noticed that on mines too looks like a stain or something, thought my pair was the only one to have this issue..
It must be the shiny silver mesh that makes it look that way... good to know that it's a common issue... now i can sleep easy at night.. lol

sup guys for anyone who goes to releases at kith nyc im wondering what are they like?

i dont usually camp out for kicks but i wanna do it for those volcano's

are there a good amount of pairs? and what would be a good time to line up?

thanks guys 

sup guys for anyone who goes to releases at kith nyc im wondering what are they like?
thanks guys 

noone knows the numbers or the release date yet...

thanks guys 

noone knows the numbers or the release date yet...
i was asking as a general question about Kith releases not specifically the volcanos 
:rolleyes

Ronnie added his special rope laces to the Gel Lyte v's at kith. Nice touch. Wish you could buy the laces seperately.

Back
Top Bottom