Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Friday releases >
this. I don't have class on fridays 
smokin.gif

Friday releases >
I'm sure Friday releases do make things easier. If I were to go on a refresh rampage at work the IT department would call me in a heartbeat. This Friday release trend is the  reason why I started writing auto-cop scripts.

I'm sure Friday releases do make things easier. If I were to go on a refresh rampage at work the IT department would call me in a heartbeat. This Friday release trend is the  reason why I started writing auto-cop scripts.
your scripts woork for these non nike sites? 

I just want to say this before people start expecting volcanoes out...they're not releasing till either the 3rd week or 4th week of the month, October. Expect the teasers to begin now though.

I just want to say this before people start expecting volcanoes out...they're not releasing till either the 3rd week or 4th week of the month, October. Expect the teasers to begin now though.
Umm... That's next week or the following then

Either Friday the 18th or 25th. Can't wait.

^^Then how is he going to put out Timberlands and New Balances by the end of the year?

Back
Top Bottom