Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Where we are now:

0-Tweet from RF with just a date

1-Tease pics surfaces

2-50/50 reviews without a good pic

3-RF starts the hype

4-Another Tease pic

5-65/35 want them

6-Full pic is shown

7-75/25 want them

8-Full blown hype and release info

9-85/15 NEEDS them

10-Shoes releases, sells out in 10 secs

11-Everybody comes in the Group posting "Copped", "Looking for sz..." And "i got sz for sale €€€"

12-those who couldnt cop at retail go to RF IG post and bash him

13-Everybody start asking for Shipping and email confirmation

14-Everybody gets over it cause it's just a shoe

Coke whites like I'm the based god.

Freshest CNA at the hospital with those bad boys. Also glad to see most of y'all got what y'all wanted. Lmao at all of Andy's retweets.

MAN IDK WHY I COPPED THEM USA'S ILL JUST SEE WHAT THEY HITTIN FOR IN PERSON TO SEE IF I WANT TO KEEP. I REALLY JUST WANT THE PUMAS. ILL PROVIDE THE BEST PICS OF THE USA'S WHEN THEY COME IN CAUSE HALF YOU ****** PHOTOS BE LOOKIN LIKE THEY WAS TAKEN WITH A FLIP PHONE FROM 05

Anybody have any idea on what the retail price will be for the RF x Puma XT-2s?

Last edited:
starts with a B ends with an OT...

I was going totally manually today. I figured I'd at best get one pair of one of them Tried to add the gold shoe after clicking twitter link and it said it was sold out. So I hit back on the browser and tried to add the blue one, that shoe got me to my cart where i saw I had actually added two of the gold ones. I wasn't even paying attention to the check out total and only noticed what I had gotten after I had checked out.

I feel bad for anyone who shelled out money for a kith bot. serious waste of money if u know how to navigate kithnyc on a big release. I was able to grab both pairs manually and this was after refreshing and refreshing and after a minute of doing that seeing the twitter link which I used.

did the exact same thing and scored two gold (by mistake) and a blue

I got my pair by sitting on the kithnyc page at 1058 and hitting f5 refresh. it didn't even show up at 11 on the dot. and since it was just a little button. im sure I refreshed a few extra times. I also added the wrong size and went back to change to the correct size (spelled out sizes ****** me up lol) not sure what time I actually checked out, but my confirmation email was there at 11:02. manually entered billing info and all. I guess I got lucky on both pairs.

hopefully I like em lol.

white ropes going in my USAs with the quickness... that pic Omar posted on twitter sold me

Last edited:
anybody screen shot the samples andy posted on his IG ?
Ot2Gyvph.jpg

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom