Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kith charged me twice for the Brazil's...wonder if they'll send me two pairs? Two charges of 177

Ordered a USA jersey and only charged once tho

Last edited:
Well, good news is my cc isn't declining the kith charge of 366. I just need someone in here to tell me not to worry and kith will still process my order. No confirmation for order though. Smh

Well, good news is my cc isn't declining the kith charge of 366. I just need someone in here to tell me not to worry and kith will still process my order. No confirmation for order though. Smh
If you didn't get to the page with your order # then you won't be getting anything.  Kith takes a while to refund you as well.

If you didn't get to the page with your order # then you won't be getting anything.  Kith takes a while to refund you as well.
According to Andy, kith doesn't hold your money if your order can't be processed. The cc company is the one that holds it for 8-10 business days

According to Andy, kith doesn't hold your money if your order can't be processed. The cc company is the one that holds it for 8-10 business days
well technically hes right but it still takes a couple of days process the refund.

I was going totally manually today. I figured I'd at best get one pair of one of them Tried to add the gold shoe after clicking twitter link and it said it was sold out. So I hit back on the browser and tried to add the blue one, that shoe got me to my cart where i saw I had actually added two of the gold ones. I wasn't even paying attention to the check out total and only noticed what I had gotten after I had checked out.

Whoever ordered multiples, they'll take a look at your order history and if you don't have a history of abusing the system and email them with an honest plea for mercy, banhammerandy will leave you alone...

But I've already seen multiple people have their orders cancelled already but I believe they are all idiots bragging about copping multiples on twitter, posting their emails/order #s...

soooo... goodluck

One guy on twitter bragged about copping 8+ pair, said he was going back for more, Andy put a smackdown on him.

Whoever ordered multiples, they'll take a look at your order history and if you don't have a history of abusing the system and email them with an honest plea for mercy, banhammerandy will leave you alone...

But I've already seen multiple people have their orders cancelled already but I believe they are all idiots bragging about copping multiples on twitter, posting their emails/order #s...

soooo... goodluck

There is a legit flaw in their system if you're not supposed to be able to order multiples and it lets you.

My double up was a sheer accident. Emailed Adam cuz that's who I've felt with in the past. Hope I'm good for 1 of each becuse I know it's hard for them to edit orders.

Last edited:
I got my pair by sitting on the kithnyc page at 1058 and hitting f5 refresh. it didn't even show up at 11 on the dot. and since it was just a little button. im sure I refreshed a few extra times. I also added the wrong size and went back to change to the correct size (spelled out sizes ****** me up lol) not sure what time I actually checked out, but my confirmation email was there at 11:02. manually entered billing info and all. I guess I got lucky on both pairs.

hopefully I like em lol.

View media item 1051298
There's people that didn't get them that do like them.

Last edited:
So random. I know we use the same card and i never had issues. I know someone else that god screwed out of ordering from end the same drop and i didnt get flagged. I dont know if thats a good or bad thing since fraud "protection" doesnt seem to be kicking in for me.
Anyway you should log into your account to see if theres any record of a purchase today. If not id assume you missed. Even if you didnt create an account they save all the order records by email used. So you could click the "forgot password" and have a reset sent to your email that you used and all your kith order history from that email will show up

So random. I know we use the same card and i never had issues. I know someone else that god screwed out of ordering from end the same drop and i didnt get flagged. I dont know if thats a good or bad thing since fraud "protection" doesnt seem to be kicking in for me.
Anyway you should log into your account to see if theres any record of a purchase today. If not id assume you missed. Even if you didnt create an account they save all the order records by email used. So you could click the "forgot password" and have a reset sent to your email that you used and all your kith order history from that email will show up

Yeah it's my bad. Should've had an extra card. How can I hate on Kith? No chance. They gave me a valid shot. I think they are on point.

I just called Barclay and they are giving me some comps. But, damn. I really wanted to see the Brazil live. Doesn't make up for missing out. Maybe by some miracle Kith decides to honor the order. Not holding out hope.

First world problems.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom