Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I peeped the sample sticker in the left shoe...
indifferent.gif

Hopefully these release, and don't get shelved

thanks for all the input guys. seems like homepage would be the first place to go. 

I have a feeling that Haiti's will get released as a GLV for some reason. Not sure why, just seems to be what he's on right now.

I ACTUALLY APPRECIATED HIS LITTLE RANT THE OTHER DAY

REMINDED ME IF ALL THE PEOPLE COMPLAINING AND FLAMING IN HERE

BUNCH OF NEGATIVE NANCIES

Yeah when It comes down to it, if you don't cop-it's probably you fault.

In the case of fraud protection, you should call in BEFORE the release or have a spare number copy and pasted.

So, I ain't even mad at kith. What's there to be mad about?

Last edited:
To the folks that have the KFE Brazil GT-IIs and aren't a fan of the ropelaces, would anyone be willing to oop me their pair of ropes?

Last edited:
All these dudes complaining about shipping and tracking are just gonna have them sit in their closet and stare at them where they won't even see the light of day.

They all just anxious to get their pairs up on eBay

we've all been there 
wink.gif

Last edited:
really hope I can trade for coves or white lance mountains cuz I really wanted brazils but I messed up my method smh

You guys saying this OG colorway is ugly and that you will pass are full of it. lol. They are a mainly white GLV releasing in the summer. Can't go wrong. If you say they are too plain or nothing special then I understand, but ugly? Cmon. I can understand calling the USA KFEs ugly. (Even though I like them) Everyone has their opinion I guess. They definitely aren't a "must have" that I would even pay resale for, but I'll definitely be copping. Fresh, Clean, simple, perfect. They are the adult alternative to the all white low air forces I got every summer growing up. hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom