Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

really hope I can trade for coves or white lance mountains cuz I really wanted brazils but I messed up my method smh

I was about to sell my USAs for $300 and had a deal set up with the coves ready to pay the invoice but buyer flaked smh.

I was about to sell my USAs for $300 and had a deal set up with the coves ready to pay the invoice but buyer flaked smh.
mannn I really don't like these things lol...I know someone with coves n mints but he wants me to get the set off of him but I have no need for the mints...maybe I can find someone with white lance mountains that wants these.

mannn I really don't like these things lol...I know someone with coves n mints but he wants me to get the set off of him but I have no need for the mints...maybe I can find someone with white lance mountains that wants these.

What size? Maybe go halves? Lmao I've been looking for a pair of mints and I ain't bout to trade my USA's for them.

my girlfriend tweeted the same thing i tweeted to ronnie fieg as a joke and he favorited her tweet and not mine.

All these dudes complaining about shipping and tracking are just gonna have them sit in their closet and stare at them where they won't even see the light of day.
didn't see as many people complaining as the mint/cove release.

at least not on here...

You guys saying this OG colorway is ugly and that you will pass are full of it. lol. They are a mainly white GLV releasing in the summer. Can't go wrong. If you say they are too plain or nothing special then I understand, but ugly? Cmon. I can understand calling the USA KFEs ugly. (Even though I like them) Everyone has their opinion I guess. They definitely aren't a "must have" that I would even pay resale for, but I'll definitely be copping. Fresh, Clean, simple, perfect. They are the adult alternative to the all white low air forces I got every summer growing up. hahaha.
they aren't ugly, but not a must have.

Back
Top Bottom