Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You guys with the 105XXXarea order numbers make me believe these were heavily mass produced. I got an order in the 102XXX's

You guys with the 105XXXarea order numbers make me believe these were heavily mass produced. I got an order in the 102XXX's
Just remember there were jerseys, pants, shorts, Beats speakers and headphones, etc. 

Just remember there were jerseys, pants, shorts, Beats speakers and headphones, etc. 

There were still only 200 total speakers/headphones combined, and you also have to consider a lot of people probably added multiple items to their order

I hate to generalize but I say there were a minimal amount of people going for the clothing first as opposed to the sneakers to jump that high in numbers. Also, by now people know that you can just open up another tab once the kicks are in your cart to add clothing etc. Some of the apparel sold out after the kicks were gone. Production numbers get bigger every release. Its a good thing though for people that want to obtain his kicks, horrible for resellers on the other hand lol

Last edited:
the mint/cove release seemed to be the same way, half the orders got them fast the other half got them a week later.

you guys think they'll restock any of the apparel online?
that would be awesome but highly unlikely. kicking myself for not picking up the brazil goalie jersey. bout to take a trip the store this week to see if they have them still

they definitely arent going in order... one order for the brazils was like in 108xxx range and the order for the beats pil was like 105xxx. The brazil order has shipping and the pil does not.

Accounting 101 
happy.gif
 #Memories 

Any idea what's the fair pricr in those brazil ? It's around 300 on ebay

Resellers will be rushing to dump their pairs off within the 260-280 range on twitter/IG/eBay, through paypal.. Those pairs can be found now, if you're lucky maybe you can even snag a pair at 250 or 240 depending on the size and reseller. I don't seen it going lower than 250 though, that's a VERY good price in my opinion.

After about 2-3 months, those pairs will dry up and the only thing you'll be able to find is 300+...

Resellers will be rushing to dump their pairs off within the 260-280 range on twitter/IG/eBay, through paypal.. Those pairs can be found now, if you're lucky maybe you can even snag a pair at 250 or 240 depending on the size and reseller. I don't seen it going lower than 250 though, that's a VERY good price in my opinion.

After about 2-3 months, those pairs will dry up and the only thing you'll be able to find is 300+...
this is how it usually goes. until somebody is selling a worn pair.

Back
Top Bottom