Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Still looking for the Volcanos, but will have to find another source other then Afew.  Just heard from them that they're only getting one pair per size and people will be camping out to get a pair.   Because of this, chances are really low that anything will be available online.

If anyone needs a size 26, it popped back onto the site and I'm letting it go in 5 minutes since it's in my cart.

Wait ten days to get these socks and my UPS man misplaces them 
mean.gif

anyone picked them up from the city?

Just went to the BK store. Had plenty of sizes of the herringbone and a couple sizes in earlier releases.

Also, asked about the international volcano release and it sounds like each store is only getting a single size run. Not good for us in the states.

Just went to the BK store. Had plenty of sizes of the herringbone and a couple sizes in earlier releases.

Also, asked about the international volcano release and it sounds like each store is only getting a single size run. Not good for us in the states.
Tneev is the truth! Thanks for hookin it up man. Repped!

thats double retail... ugh, i refuse to pay resale for the volcanoes even though i love em.. your just feeding the problem.  if more people didnt pay resellers we wouldnt have them.  

does anyone know how ronnie's boots sell? Debating if I should wait it out and try to cop the Thomas Boots in tan on sale or just bite the bullet and cop for retail. Any input would be appreciated

Lol.. they sewed the back pocket onto itself, and I can't rip the seam without messing up the pocket opening. What're we paying 130 for again? 

Back
Top Bottom