Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You know what's corny? Wearing your clothing line at your clothing line drop 

Makes u look like a tool. U can be proud but come on kinda played out 

I don't know. I have to respectfully disagree. I don't even like his 1996 line, but it makes
Sense to be wearing your own line, especially at the drop like he did. People might be looking at it like this dude ain't even wearing the clothes he makes, why should we?

Last edited:
I don't know. I have to respectfully disagree. I don't even like his 1996 line, but it makes
Sense to be wearing your own line, especially at the drop like he did. People might be looking at it like this dude ain't even wearing the clothes he makes, why should we?

I would rather wear Daytona Gear over #1996. I wasn't born that year. The designs are extremely overused. Looks exactly like RLP. I understand that hes the Creator of his clothing but it doesnt mean throw on whatever... Daytona sweats are hot but I'm not gonna pull out the full jumpsuit.... Like dudes from NY who rock Oregon nsw

You know what's corny? Wearing your clothing line at your clothing line drop 

Makes u look like a tool. U can be proud but come on kinda played out 

Have you seen his instagram? People go crazy over anything he posts up.. If I were him, I'd wear future releases at current releases.... the hype that would build on IG and twitter when people see the 'exclusive' gear. Just an idea @RonnieFieg :D

@ the dude talking bout filters.... Everybody CATFISHING now... nike does the same ****. Its a marketing and designs op

Lol at ppl who say Daytonas are best RFs this year. How can you possibly think they're better than either of the ecp pack, volcanoes or high risks. Anyone who says this clearly doesn't have any of the shoes mentioned.

Neither Daytonas nor ashy Americanas even close to a top 10 for me. About a hundred other GRs id rather have

Last edited:
Lol at ppl who say Daytonas are best RFs this year. How can you possibly think they're better than the either of the ecp pack, volcanoes or high risks. Anyone who says this clearly doesn't have any of the shoes mentioned.

Neither Daytonas nor ashy Americanas even close to a top 10 for me. About a hundred other GRs id rather have

The ECP Knicks make my top 10, higher than daytonas. But for me the miamis I couldnt get down with and I thought the execution on the Daytona's was gold. To each their own though, Fieg products have a tendency to be polarizing.

I was in NY last weekend walking past the KITH
store by the Barclays & didnt even realize it was
the store til I seen a dude in front with the whole
navy Daytona suit & Daytonas on. Looked corny
as hell. I hope the dude worked there or something
kuz the store was closed and it was just him & some
other dude out there.

Not appealing at all.. For something he spend a year on. Rather have Nike tech fleece. I like the color but do not like the design.
yeah the kith logo on em is unnecessary. On the nike pants the logo is discreet

random question here, if you guys were going to make your own mercer pants what color cuff would you add to a nice military green? im leaning towards grey for a nice contrast but i feel like black would work as well. 
black, brown...or if you want a pop, orange/red will compliment it. 

IF MILITARY U MEAN OLIVE I WOULD GO FOR BLACK.

BUT FOR A REAL COOL CONTRAST ID GO W KAHAKI CUFFS. 

TELL YOUR TAILOR TO DO THAT

I had a chance to get the last puma discs he made and I regret passing, so I definitely wanna get these

Last edited:
Kinda upset I waited so long for sweats. Not impressed, the branding on leg ruined it for me. Plus pricing.

Just bought nike techs. Happy with decision

Kinda surprised the hoody sold out before the sweats (which still haven't sold out)

But I guess people were disappointed after all that RF talk about them

My khaki mercers have really wide cuffs, has anyone taken their pair in to get fixed? I want to make the cuffs look like actual cuffs (like the normal mercers) these could be fixed right?

My khaki mercers have really wide cuffs, has anyone taken their pair in to get fixed? I want to make the cuffs look like actual cuffs (like the normal mercers) these could be fixed right?
I think kith will take them back or pay a tailor to do it. Email there customer service.

I'll never fall for these expensive hoodies anymore. I bought an undftd hoodie for $65 last year and it was super thin and the exact same quality as my $10 h&m one. I'd rather buy a plain hoodie from a spot like that and save money. I couldn't care less about clothing logos anymore.

Did anyone get their laces in from Kith Friday or today? No shipping confirm came through, but it was about the same before.

I'll never fall for these expensive hoodies anymore. I bought an undftd hoodie for $65 last year and it was super thin and the exact same quality as my $10 h&m one. I'd rather buy a plain hoodie from a spot like that and save money. I couldn't care less about clothing logos anymore.

I don't care about logos but I do care about quality... Anyone else have a Cncpts brand sweatshirt? Mine is outstanding quality. I got a Bodega one too that is very nice. But the Cncpts one is crazy nice.

The one thing I think of is Pusha T, who's still pushing his Play Cloths line but is rarely pictured wearing it :lol:.

So yeah, I think it's perfectly logical to see RF wearing pieces from his lines.

I was in NY last weekend walking past the KITH
store by the Barclays & didnt even realize it was
the store til I seen a dude in front with the whole
navy Daytona suit & Daytonas on. Looked corny
as hell. I hope the dude worked there or something
kuz the store was closed and it was just him & some
other dude out there.
lmfao that story had me rowing 

Back
Top Bottom