Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Did anyone else also notice that there is now a "verifying" button before it changes to a checkout button too? Is that new or is it just me?
they added that back when the volcanos dropped. it was meant to stop bots but it doesnt lol.

it only says verify for like 3 milliseconds and if your bot clicks it before it goes way then it wont let you checkout.

You're right. I clicked it and it says "Cannot place order. Conditions not met" and then the checkout button turns to an "Order not valid" one.

Def my first strikeout in a looong time as well, and with the numbers, I didnt think I had much of a shot. Kinda bumbled on the quick shop or whatever its called link. Was used to them popping up on latest products as well. Good prep for cove GLV release though. I probably wouldnt have worn these too much anyway, still a nice shoe, good price, and props to those who got them!

There's definitely a shopify cart hold, but I've seen people in various threads on NT say theirs expired within a single refresh. Not just on kith but other shopify sites too. Never experienced it myself (I held a pair of black UCS dunks in my cart on cncpts site for over an hour).

So when you say refresh, it's the click back to the verify page from the out of stock screen?

man I havent seen **** move that fast on kith since flamingos. I was not interested in these, was merely doing a little research for the upcoming GLVs and all I gotta say is I hope they dont move like that! 

Def my first strikeout in a looong time as well, and with the numbers, I didnt think I had much of a shot. Kinda bumbled on the quick shop or whatever its called link. Was used to them popping up on latest products as well. Good prep for cove GLV release though. I probably wouldnt have worn these too much anyway, still a nice shoe, good price, and props to those who got them!

which page were you refreshing to begin with, latest products page? and didnt see the banner for the collection?

was everybody just lurking before release ?
nerd.gif

this thread jumped after release.

was everybody just lurking before release ?
nerd.gif

this thread jumped after release.
Nothing to say, no reason to stir the pot. I knew the release was screwed when I went onto one of the many NT groups on FB and saw kids asking what a "Filling Pieces" was, how to get the "Red October Supremes" and seeing dudes sell bots for it. 

Back
Top Bottom