Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Persistence wins. **** bots.
that size doe 
sick.gif

What are the odds they send out order cancellation emails? I managed to get a 42 in the reds but ive struck out so many times besides the ultramarines and leatherbacks that it seems too good to be true :frown:

Andy Oliver from Kith says they usually have 30% mobile checkouts on releases..but hey he only works for them so who really knows 
eyes.gif

From the volcano release

Just wondering, are you guys having some Daylight savings thing? Cause I come from an area with +8 gmt which means 11am in NY is 12am here, the items dropped an hour before 12

Andy Oliver from Kith says they usually have 30% mobile checkouts on releases..but hey he only works for them so who really knows :rolleyes

From the volcano release

I think this just means that 30% of the orders were checked out on mobile, and not that they allocated 30% of that stock for mobile.

Andy Oliver from Kith says they usually have 30% mobile checkouts on releases..but hey he only works for them so who really knows 
eyes.gif

From the volcano release

I'm reading that as 30% of orders were placed with a mobile device. Not 30% of the stock was saved for mobile device users. 

eyes.gif

From the volcano release

The guy was complaining that the mobile site was bad and oliver replied by saying 30% of orders came from mobile users... Not that 30% of their stock was put up for mobile only.

Just wondering, are you guys having some Daylight savings thing? Cause I come from an area with +8 gmt which means 11am in NY is 12am here, the items dropped an hour before 12
Yeah, clocks went forward 1 hour on Sunday at 1 am

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom