Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

copped salmon toe kildares on release day, got screen with order number, money taken from paypal, no order confirmation from kith, contacted customer service right away. 
no response for 3 working days now! thats just a joke. kith customer service in full effect! -.-

I called them yesterday because my card went through a conversion from visa to MasterCard. Just wanted to make sure there were no problems. They picked up on first ring and they were super cool. So, I had a really different experience. They said shipping on Friday.

I called them yesterday because my card went through a conversion from visa to MasterCard. Just wanted to make sure there were no problems. They picked up on first ring and they were super cool. So, I had a really different experience. They said shipping on Friday.
calling them is really my last option, cause i live in germany.

but one can expect to get a mail answered in 3 working days, dont you think???

calling them is really my last option, cause i live in germany.
but one can expect to get a mail answered in 3 working days, dont you think???

they might refund you the money back man, happened to me with the coves

Clarks Shipped (label created with expected delivery tomorrow) 
glasses.gif

May 3

I really like them. Thoughts?
The shoe is alright.  I like the color a lot for the season and they look great with those light blue bleekers.  They do kind of remind me of a poor mans Vivism Shamans.  I think they also look great in the lookbook due to the whole outfit, idk how they would stand out on their own and how much wear you would get out of them.  If i was buying i would go for the brown version.

It also all depends on the price point, i realize there is now way they would be this low, but for like $95 these would be solid, but i know they will run like $140 or more.

hawaiian miles card? :lol:

Quality is what you'd expect from RF, it's awesome. The red is definitely not a dark red, it's not super loud but it definitely stands out. As you see in the Foamer Simpson video, it's pretty much the same color as the super reds. The Salmon toes are much more tamed. As for the model, I love the kildare. My only complaint about wallabees is that there is no foot lockdown at all. When you walk in them, the shoe flops all over the place. The kildare does a good job of eliminating this for the most part and keeps the comfort level of wallabees. Definitely well done.

Still another two weeks until I get home to coves and salmon toes 
ohwell.gif

The suspense is killing me. 

Back
Top Bottom