Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

"What is that...velvet?!"
roll.gif
hahah

these seem to be an accurate photo...but nice smooth release. 

smokin.gif

Last edited:
I just read that the links to the Pumas were changed prior to the drop.. Great job by Andy and 'nem.. lol

#KithCares lololol

if you really want them just refresh the stock problems page and when your address comes up submit right away (submission doesn't always work but it will if you keep at it)

I have a feeling the leather on these are gonna be insane, just for the fact that he made it known to everyone how top-notch it was, and seeing how he's put out other products with great leather and never made it a point to stress that.

both pairs in a size 9.5 just went through. keep refreshing the stock problem page , have all your info ready. once the checkout screen pops up - click submit order immediately. you may have to do this a few times. 

both pairs in a size 9.5 just went through. keep refreshing the stock problem page , have all your info ready. once the checkout screen pops up - click submit order immediately. you may have to do this a few times. 

refreshing stock problems worked? never did for me....like ever

i actually like the crewneck, which says alot because i have hated every other apparel peice he's put out with exception to the joggers. 

Wow, I'm still able to put my size in the cart. Glad all the people that actually want them seem to be getting them with no issue.

Who went TTS?

I went tts because because GR xt2 fit snug, with a leather upper the shoe only slightly stretches width wise, not length.

Back
Top Bottom