Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

most people want the shipping confirmation so they can be sure their order has been processed. it is all about order cancelling. you really don't have to think too much to understand this.
so you're expecting your shipping confirmation BEFORE the stated times?  makes a lot of sense... sorry, my fault.

they usually ship the majority of 1 colorway first, then the other, and then people that ordered both or multiples wait the longest.

so you're expecting your shipping confirmation BEFORE the stated times?  makes a lot of sense... sorry, my fault.
some people were expecting their shipping confirmations within 5 business days, instead they got cancellations. this is why some people are worried. maybe you are incapable of combining facts but that is really not my problem so i will not continue this

some people were expecting their shipping confirmations within 5 business days, instead they got cancellations. this is why some people are worried. maybe you are incapable of combining facts but that is really not my problem so i will not continue this
yea I guess I am just incapable of understanding people worrying so much over a pair of sneakers

oh btw... got my shipping confirmation  
wink.gif

yea I guess I am just incapable of understanding people worrying so much over a pair of sneakers

oh btw... got my shipping confirmation  
wink.gif
placed two separate orders for each shoe.....just got my shipping confirm for the sages.... hopefully they'll ship the RGs today too

Those Leatherback V's that joelom created are absolute heat. If those were done by Ronnie the world would go crazy.

Ron better roll his sleeves up and help with the shipping cos NTrs losing their minds up in here... lol

It's a sad state, we live in a time where everything is instant what with social media etc, people don't have any kind of patience anymore, it's a "I want it and I want it now" culture.

Those Leatherback V's that joelom created are absolute heat. If those were done by Ronnie the world would go crazy.
Totally agree.  Kids would lose their ****ing minds.  Then after buying them, they'd complain about how long it be taking to ship them out.

Ron better roll his sleeves up and help with the shipping cos NTrs losing their minds up in here... lol

It's a sad state, we live in a time where everything is instant what with social media etc, people don't have any kind of patience anymore, it's a "I want it and I want it now" culture.

Seriously
It's just shoes man from a reputable shop. Not like there going to pocket your money and not send anything.

Last edited:

Since everyone in here's talking about shipping, got shipping notification yesterday afternoon while I was in class with scheduled delivery for today (since I'm fron NJ).

I don't think order number really has to do with anything but my order # was 120xxx if anyone was curious.

Edit: Usually I don't get shipping confirmation from KITH until almost a week later, and honestly wasn't expecting it this quick, so maybe today a lot of you will get your's too if you haven't already
Yeah.. oddly enough.. my 120xxx order got processed before my 118xxx order.. oh well.. either way i'm pumped to see both

This. They are all spoiled fam. Can't even wait 3 days. Lol dudes was expecting them to be on their way to their houses that Monday.

This. They are all spoiled fam. Can't even wait 3 days. Lol dudes was expecting them to be on their way to their houses that Monday.

Exactly, never mind the fact it was a holiday weekend and hasn't even been 5 business days yet. The kids need their instant gratification. Mine are getting delivered today, and that's pretty fast turnaround.

i think for some people its just being able to relax knowing that your pair is on the way and that you wont get that dreaded cancellation email. Others are just spoiled and impatient lol

You got faithful RF followers in here so no talking against RF. If RF takes a month to ship then its ok cuz its Ronnie Fieg. God to some people in hereLol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom