Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm complaining more about the fact kithstrike pairs have shipped before mine that were ordered on the original release day, that's unbelievably bad practice by anybody's standards.
that is what i said and got flamed by the RF worshipers

anyway, i hope i am wrong but since no labels have even been printed yet, i doubt i will have them by wednesday..(according to the description)

9 days ago but it has only been 4 business days....I'm convinced these people already have sold pairs on ebay and are worried
roll.gif

Whatever they wanna do with the pairs THEY paid for is their business. If they wanna burn the shoes or take a crap on them its their right to do so. They paid there money for them.

If kith were here in the UK they would have been out of business a long time ago if this is their standard practice.

Expecting good customer service isn't the same thing as a sense of entitlement. We paid good money for something from them, once they have OUR money they should do all they can to get them to us as soon as possible, regardless of whether it was an exclusive release or not.

I'm done here :lol: you're lucky kith even does international orders

Lol yeah, you definitely took pre-orders or posted checkout confirmations for sale.
Sorry wrong guy i thought you were a reseller i dont resell nor care to but if i did i wouldnt sale anything that wasnt in hand and ready to ship. I leave that for idiot resellers

I'm done here :lol: you're lucky kith even does international orders

Oh you mean like you're lucky end/hanon ship to you when limited sneaks from the US drop here and you have a second chance to buy?

Leave it out mate, international shipping should be a given in this day and age, especially if a company wants to go places.

Last edited:
if you were actually gonna wear the shoes it wouldn't matter how fast they ship unless it's your only pair of shoes

Last edited:
if you were actually gonna wear the shoes it wouldn't matter how fast they ship unless it's your only pair of shoes

Like I said, not even bothered about the time as long as they DO actually ship. I'm bothered that the kithstrike pairs shipped before mine, favouritism at its finest.

Like I said, not even bothered about the time as long as they DO actually ship. I'm bothered that the kithstrike pairs shipped before mine, favouritism at its finest.
Now this is something that you & others have a right to be mad about. Definitely not favoritism but just bad business. Really no excuse for something like that to happen.

Last edited:
Do you people have lives outside of shoes and waiting for shipping confirmations? Jesus, take a girl on a date, go for a run, read a book. How can anyone worry this much about shipping? 

Do you people have lives outside of shoes and waiting for shipping confirmations? Jesus, take a girl on a date, go for a run, read a book. How can anyone worry this much about shipping? 

Because they want to resell as fast as possible and use that towards What the LeBrons next Saturday.

I'm complaining more about the fact kithstrike pairs have shipped before mine that were ordered on the original release day, that's unbelievably bad practice by anybody's standards.
thats all I'm saying too. 

and I'm domestic. 

Back
Top Bottom