Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

They did have 'kithmas' this past year, but that was the biggest joke ever. They cancelled over 20 GLV 'Sage' orders alone. It was more of a PR move, but it was pathetic.

It was all a stunt I know .i think they hold out when they release online at times

I'm sure he blocked everyone on there that hurt his feelings
roll.gif
. I think he's feeling himself a little too much these days. Being humble can go a long way ...

I'm sure he blocked everyone on there that hurt his feelings
roll.gif
. I think he's feeling himself a little too much these days. Being humble can go a long way ...
sure being humble is great, but if someone insulted something i made, while wearing it, i would call him out too

I'm sure he blocked everyone on there that hurt his feelings :rofl: . I think he's feeling himself a little too much these days. Being humble can go a long way ...
sure being humble is great, but if someone insulted something i made, while wearing it, i would call him out too

Maybe in this case; however he'll block anyone who says anything remotely negative to his work. He has quite the reputation these days of being a d bag. At the end of the day, he can do what he wants, but he still come across as childish more times than not.

I used to work at David Z when he was the buyer, dude swore he was the jewish kanye

I used to work at David Z when he was the buyer, dude swore he was the jewish kanye

Haha wow! What a joke. I've never heard or met anyone that says he has a good personality. I just seem him slipping down given his ego, ego of his staff, poor customer service and same old recycled crap that the price keeps going up on

I met him, y'all are quick to judge. Dude is a regular person, talk to him with respect and he gives it right back. Y'all forget the way people portray themselves on the internet is different from real life. Just like dudes wouldn't call him out in person about recycled colors, higher prices, and etc., he wouldn't diss you without cause.

I met him, y'all are quick to judge. Dude is a regular person, talk to him with respect and he gives it right back. Y'all forget the way people portray themselves on the internet is different from real life. Just like dudes wouldn't call him out in person about recycled colors, higher prices, and etc., he wouldn't diss you without cause.

If they met him they would probably ask to take a picture with him.

Haha wow! What a joke. I've never heard or met anyone that says he has a good personality. I just seem him slipping down given his ego, ego of his staff, poor customer service and same old recycled crap that the price keeps going up on
Dude you've been on a Ronnie hate trip for weeks now. Like what's your beef with him? You seem to hate the man yet frequent this forum, like if you despise the dude just ignore him. There is no reason to be so angry. 

Back
Top Bottom