Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I think they look good, and I'm sure the materials are premium, but I still don't think they're worth ~$800

Is this the first R698 high top? I'm not familiar with Puma models.

I don't really feel the shoe but the model has potential though.

Think it's still too early to judge the Puma shoes (although i don't like what I'm seeing so far).

The Puma collabs are still a long way because Lishunhang has ties to Puma factories or something.

He gets all the Puma samples way early. 

anyone feel strange that Ronnie still not teasing anything WCP related even though it's going to release in two weeks?

Like I know the Busemi is coming out on V day but seriously if WCP is coming out on 20th we should at least be seeing something.

seems like Ronnie isn't putting a lot of effort into this one like he did with ECP.

Got my softshell bleekers in...

I gotta say this may be the best bottom Kith has done yet. I own quilted bleekers, mercer mondays, mercer classics, and mercer 2's... This is a very well made pant. May have just become my favorite from him yet. 

Got my softshell bleekers in...

I gotta say this may be the best bottom Kith has done yet. I own quilted bleekers, mercer mondays, mercer classics, and mercer 2's... This is a very well made pant. May have just become my favorite from him yet. 

Im starting to dislike Kiths clothing Quality. Everything I own is starting to get destroyed. The seems are all giving out. Had to fix my tundra jacket 2 times already. Anyone else have this issue?

Back
Top Bottom