Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm a 32 actual waist too. I find the seat comparable on size S Bleeckers and M Tech Fleece. 

We always post height and weight for sizing purposes, but truth is, it depends on how your weight is distributed on your body.

All I can say is that the Bleeckers fit bigger than the Tech Fleece, so I size down. Not sure what will work for you, but try to avoid that diaper effect.

If you're not sure what size, then I would just avoid buying because returns suck. Spend a little extra and get some JE Escobars, just better all around.
So you rock with a small in the bleekers?  I got some L tech fleece, and the seat was too big, legs were fine.  Im not really concerned with the claves being a little tight cause ik they stretch a little.  I was debating between the M and the L so i think i will go with the M.  I have thicker legs so i think the M should be fine. 

I'm a 32 actual waist too. I find the seat comparable on size S Bleeckers and M Tech Fleece. 

We always post height and weight for sizing purposes, but truth is, it depends on how your weight is distributed on your body.

All I can say is that the Bleeckers fit bigger than the Tech Fleece, so I size down. Not sure what will work for you, but try to avoid that diaper effect.

If you're not sure what size, then I would just avoid buying because returns suck. Spend a little extra and get some JE Escobars, just better all around.
Would love the JE sweats, their customer service is amazing.  But the $60 difference breaks the deal for me

Would surprise me if they didnt sit. RF is great and all but i dont think he has enough clout to go around charging $600+. Like people have said, if you're gonna spend that much, you might as well cop a pair of SLP's 

Would love the JE sweats, their customer service is amazing.  But the $60 difference breaks the deal for me
People spend $200+ on shoes, so I don't see the big deal with $200 pants. Also, you'll feel better supporting domestic product.

Yup. I was buying a bunch of kith clothing and decided to boycott their apparel. Everything shrinks and gets all sorts of ****** up within a few wears. It's horrible quality.

I only have a couple of clothing pieces but things have been holding up ok so far. Are you following the wash instructions? I think a bunch of items suggest that they be dry cleaned.

People spend $200+ on shoes, so I don't see the big deal with $200 pants. Also, you'll feel better supporting domestic product.
Reigning Champ lightweight sweats are also a great option.  They are my favorite right now and about $100 and made in Canada. 

Wasn't arguing against spending the money, I absolutely think the quality of JE is worth what they charge. Just don't have $200 in the budget for them, bought the oatmeal kith for $115.

I usually dry clean stuff from them and it has held up fine

This may have been asked already sorry.

Does anyone own the new version of the Bleeker sweats?  I am between a medium and large in the Nike tech fleece, large was too big in the seat.  I normally wear a 32 waist in jeans.  About 6ft, 175 lbs.

cant decide between a Large and medium, and with their terrible return policy i dont wanna mess it up

Thanks for help in advance

I wear M in Tech Fleece and S in Bleekers

Last edited:

Thoughts on the Buscemi Collab? Looks good here even if it is a Bred 1 knock off.
Looks like a supra with a briefcase handle..
Close, it was this bike lock ...
roll.gif

I must be in the minority. Think these look a lot better than slp. slp definitely got the name and clout but buscemi starting to get up there

Im starting to dislike Kiths clothing Quality. Everything I own is starting to get destroyed. The seems are all giving out. Had to fix my tundra jacket 2 times already. Anyone else have this issue?
My COA Tundra jacket  has a rip along the armpit area....looks wise you would think the quality of construction would be top notch but I guess the stitching is kinda weak. 

i think it'll do good numbers. these last 2 years, i think we're seen brands throw stuff out there specifically targeting that customer that can drop 2x normal prices on a piece. The sneakerhead that built the foundation for all of this is now near or in their 30s, probably has a steady job and can maybe part with a little extra if you're promising quality and clean details. the shoes are meh IMO but they'll move reasonably well

My COA Tundra jacket  has a rip along the armpit area....looks wise you would think the quality of construction would be top notch but I guess the stitching is kinda weak. 
For real i have exactly the same thing. I don't even know what happened.

best water repellent for plush suede/nubuck shoes? something that wouldn't ruin the texture of the material? I heard the Jason Markks brand ain't that good.

They will sell out because they probably only made 50
563+ whatever they sold before I checked.

sz 36 inv: 40
sz 37 inv: 43
sz 38 inv: 36
sz 39 inv: 30
sz 40 inv: 33
sz 41 inv: 70
sz 42 inv: 76
sz 43 inv: 84
sz 44 inv: 54
sz 45 inv: 33
sz 46 inv: 37
sz 47 inv: 27

im not a big fan of high fashion sneakers so this drop doesn't excite me at all. Silhouette is terrible imo 
Truth. They offer "the good leather" with no comfort at all. Shi is backwards, you'd think you'd get more bang for your buck but milage on a lot of high fashion footwear is very low. **** it tho, ****** gotta flex some way some how.

I was at the trunk show that photo is from, and yeah he was wearing those sights he's previously been pictured in. They surprised guests with free gear. Had to thank Ronnie in person for free mercers. Seemed pretty humble, but given the circumstances/demographics, it made sense.

View media item 1390102

Not trying to be a hater but, those are weak, reminds me of offpsring shaw runners and geminis.

Back
Top Bottom