Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So, being inspired by volcanoes is awesome but being inspired by the ocean is stupid? :wink:

Absolutely nothing wrong with taking inspiration from the ocean, but he's calling it the west coast pack. There's an ocean on the other side too. Not a strictly unique west coast trait...

Edit: realized there's an east coast ocean shoe too. My argument is bunk.

Last edited:
It's nice, but that's about it. Nothing mindblowing, but i'm looking forward to on-feet pictures.

they look good. Liking the details.

Oh and wouldn't west coast pack mean 2? But then again he's pulling "Atlantic inspiration" so not sure how literal it is.

Last edited:
tbh the colors on the sneaker is surprisingly nice but at the same time it aint "amazing" either...

Need better shots for jugdement; haven't purchased anything from Ronnie since the coves

Last edited:

Remember with Ronnie took pride in not slapping his logos on to the kicks?
I mean it kinda makes sense now to do it than before when he was one of the few Brands to collab with Asics but now that almost every boutique is doing it, its a good way to distinguish collab designs from other store collabs. 

Hey all I'm a 36 in zanerobe sure shots and was considering copping some Mercer pants do they run TTS or should I size down to a 34 im 6ft 190

Thanks in advance

Yall will be beasting for it by Friday night
eyes.gif
FACTS. "These are starting to grow on me" is the motto every RF release even with all of the Ronnie bashing.

So far from the top they look good, and i'm a fan of the colors. I'm still skeptical of the model though. We will see. I have heard from someone with a pair of this colorway, that he WILL be doubling up, if that is worth anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom