Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

can't deal with that tacky kith logo on everything. ron should do more pieces with no branding like that ithaca top from the sakura project.

Small logo isn't bad to me.

I just don't understand this while short-sleeve hoodie thing. People are really wearing those??

Small logo is fine.  Short sleeve hoodies on the other hand...lol.  If it's a tee with a hood on it, that's only a little silly to me.  Straight thick hoodie material though? Seems like everything but your arms would be way too hot, or your arms would be freezing depending on the current temp.
laugh.gif

Can anyone comment on the sakura low sizing?

I wear a snug 12 in the GL5, a reasonable 12 in the GL3.

Can I get away with an 11 for the sakura lows?

Well they're mesh compared to french terry cotton so yeah I'd say they're probably cooler.

Edit:  just read the description and they're lined with french terry so maybe not.  I have to image they are at least a little cooler than the regular bleeckers though.

Last edited:
^^^ I wear the same size in the Sages as my other GLVs, GRs and other collabs.

Last edited:

I'll let know when I get them/ that's what Ronnie said. I doubt it though. 15 a piece isn't bad...

Hope you don't normally wear a 9.5 in GLVs, else they're going to be really snug. I'd .5 up to a 10 if 9.5s are your normal size.

9.5 is what I normally wear in GLV leaving me room in the toe box (don't like a tighter fit) These fit fine, they do feel a little more snug tho but still a good fit. I usually go off Ronnies recommendations on his releases but I didn't remember him saying to size up for these.

Do Rose Gold GLV run tighter as well?

9.5 is what I normally wear in GLV leaving me room in the toe box (don't like a tighter fit) These fit fine, they do feel a little more snug tho but still a good fit. I usually go off Ronnies recommendations on his releases but I didn't remember him saying to size up for these.

Do Rose Gold GLV run tighter as well?
Bro just get them in your trs you'll be fine
What is it with the sizing questions on every single pair that gets released lol what shape feet do you guys have where you have to go .5 up/down on each different pair of the same shoe model lol a Gel Lyte V is a Gel Lyte V I've never tried on two different shoes that were the same type and been like "Man this shoe feels .4mm longer than the other! Better size down" If you wear a 10 in the Gel Lyte III why would you not buy the 10 in every 3 you purchase lol its the same shoe with different colors and materials i dont think there back there fliiping a coin to see which Mold they should use to confuse the general public lol. 

^ each pair does fit different though. for example, GLV false flags fit way longer than GLV pistachios. it's just a fact. i still suggest people get the same size for all GLV though, :lol:.

What is it with the sizing questions on every single pair that gets released lol what shape feet do you guys have where you have to go .5 up/down on each different pair of the same shoe model lol a Gel Lyte V is a Gel Lyte V I've never tried on two different shoes that were the same type and been like "Man this shoe feels .4mm longer than the other! Better size down" If you wear a 10 in the Gel Lyte III why would you not buy the 10 in every 3 you purchase lol its the same shoe with different colors and materials i dont think there back there fliiping a coin to see which Mold they should use to confuse the general public lol. 
First of all, not everyone in here lives in NYC and has the luxury to try them on in-store before purchasing. In general, the same silhouette will have an identical fit due to the company using the same molding within a period of time, but as times pass, companies for some apparent reason will change the shape of the silhouette, therefore fits differently on feet. Using different materials on the same silhouette will also create a different fit.

The best example will be using leather lining compared to mesh lining.

Back
Top Bottom